How are flight distance records obtained?
377 9 2021-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Also, how do you add another aircraft to your avatar?

2021-6-15
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The distance shown is for flight records that you have synched.
2021-6-15
Use props
Mr. Strat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4542854 ft
United States

The thumbnails under the flight distance shows the DJI products you've activated.
2021-6-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there yogi053. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please make sure you use the same email address on the DJI forum as the one you use on the DJI application and you need to have a DJI Drone that has been activated to the same forum account that you're using so it can reflect in your DJI forum account. Thank you.
2021-6-15
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-15 20:23
Hello there yogi053. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please make sure you use the same email address on the DJI forum as the one you use on the DJI application and you need to have a DJI Drone that has been activated to the same forum account that you're using so it can reflect in your DJI forum account. Thank you.
Thank you for the replies lads, that is exactly what I thought. So I am a bit confused that I purchased a second drone which doesn't show up on my Avatar and also my flight distance records have stalled at their current levels although I have flown extra flights using my original Mini 2.
I will double check that the new drone is on the same account but very sure that it is.
2021-6-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

yogi053 Posted at 6-15 20:38
Thank you for the replies lads, that is exactly what I thought. So I am a bit confused that I purchased a second drone which doesn't show up on my Avatar and also my flight distance records have stalled at their current levels although I have flown extra flights using my original Mini 2.
I will double check that the new drone is on the same account but very sure that it is.

You have to be the first person to activate the drone, so anything second hand or refurbished wont show.  If it was new and you registered with the same account as your forum account sometimes logging off and back into the forum will give it a kick.
2021-6-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

yogi053 Posted at 6-15 20:38
Thank you for the replies lads, that is exactly what I thought. So I am a bit confused that I purchased a second drone which doesn't show up on my Avatar and also my flight distance records have stalled at their current levels although I have flown extra flights using my original Mini 2.
I will double check that the new drone is on the same account but very sure that it is.

Hello there yogi053. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-6-16
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 6-15 23:38
You have to be the first person to activate the drone, so anything second hand or refurbished wont show.  If it was new and you registered with the same account as your forum account sometimes logging off and back into the forum will give it a kick.

Thank you DAFlys. Good explanation.
2021-6-16
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Mr. Strat Posted at 6-15 19:23
The thumbnails under the flight distance shows the DJI products you've activated.

Cheers for that Mr. Strat. Thought as much but my flight distance numbers have stalled at current levels.
2021-6-16
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-16 00:17
Hello there yogi053. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.

Thanks for your reply Dji Stephen. The members on here have provided sufficient answers to my question on adding extra drones but I am still confused as to why my flights are not being updated. I will check again on my synching attributes.
edit:- Just checked my synching. All seems ok latest flights showing on airdata which gets its information from Dji fly app does it not?
2021-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules