Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2021-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video you have found. Nice video and thank you for your support.
2021-6-17
Use props
Turfolk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 248757 ft
Denmark

Hi

In my mind it's greatly exaggerated to call it a fantastic update and also your explanation on the charging hub issue is wrong.

The issue with the charging hub is/was that the batteries would not discharge while sitting in the charging hub. I'm not sure if that is what they actually fixed with the update but that was the major issue.

On the smart controller, well the list of more needed capabilities is in my mind very long. What about adding some of the functions that everyone would today expect of even a basic drone like active tracking, waypoints, focus mode, etc.

Rest is just trivial bug fixes and I do not consider it fantastic that a company fixes bugs that they introduced on the product in the first place.

Not impressed and still waiting for value!
2021-6-17
Use props
Switch639
lvl.4
Germany

I have to agree as well. Still waiting on the SDK as well so we can use Lichi which in fact are capable to have some kind of tracking and waypoints with the Mini 1 but the more later Mini 2 cant? I have to agree nothing fantastic was done to be honest, only still occuring bug fixes perhaps which it came with to start. And also its quite crappy that we need a 3rd party app to even have standard feautures for todays droning
2021-6-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting find and video DA.    I'd really like to see DJI release the SDK for Mini 2 so Litchi can do it's magic.
2021-6-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Switch639 Posted at 6-17 02:28
I have to agree as well. Still waiting on the SDK as well so we can use Lichi which in fact are capable to have some kind of tracking and waypoints with the Mini 1 but the more later Mini 2 cant? I have to agree nothing fantastic was done to be honest, only still occuring bug fixes perhaps which it came with to start. And also its quite crappy that we need a 3rd party app to even have standard feautures for todays droning

Sadly DJI  announced in the SDK GitHub page that mini2 and air2s won’t get sdk support.  
2021-6-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-17 04:31
Interesting find and video DA.    I'd really like to see DJI release the SDK for Mini 2 so Litchi can do it's magic.

I totally agree.  
2021-6-17
Use props
Turfolk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 248757 ft
Denmark

I will make a shift to the Hubsan Zino Mini Pro as soon as I have seen if it performs according to spec. Missing basic functionality and the fact that we will not get the SDK is a goodbye DJI for me!

2021-6-17
Use props
Switch639
lvl.4
Germany

they will keep us interested in the Mini range by releasing one later this year with more capability I am sure, they will have to else the Hubsan as you said if it starts performing to what it says it can do, they will lose out in the mini market
2021-6-17
Use props
Ian in London
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm waiting for Smart Controller 2.0   

2021-6-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Seems it is taking a bit longer for the Mini 2 SDK release compared to the Mini SDK release.  
2021-6-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-18 03:17
Seems it is taking a bit longer for the Mini 2 SDK release compared to the Mini SDK release.

Apparently it’s not planned to be released.

https://github.com/dji-sdk/Mobile-SDK-iOS/issues/456
2021-6-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 6-18 03:31
Apparently it’s not planned to be released.

https://github.com/dji-sdk/Mobile-SDK-iOS/issues/456

That's sad news.  How pathetic of DJI to NOT support Air 2S and Mini 2.  
2021-6-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-18 03:35

I know.  It just makes no sense.
2021-6-18
Use props
dronie1965
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing
2021-6-18
Use props
Switch639
lvl.4
Germany

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-18 03:35

By doing so they secure us from rather upgrading to a Mini 3 later this year or Mini 2S or whatever which would include and should include all these waypoint and active tracking and collision detection as like with the Hubsan, if Hubsan will work they have competition. and only releasing a SDK then all of us mini 2 owners will jump to Litchi app and forget about buying the newer Mini
2021-6-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're very welcome.
2021-6-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Switch639 Posted at 6-18 04:31
By doing so they secure us from rather upgrading to a Mini 3 later this year or Mini 2S or whatever which would include and should include all these waypoint and active tracking and collision detection as like with the Hubsan, if Hubsan will work they have competition. and only releasing a SDK then all of us mini 2 owners will jump to Litchi app and forget about buying the newer Mini

I think you may be onto something there.   
2021-6-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Switch639 Posted at 6-18 04:31
By doing so they secure us from rather upgrading to a Mini 3 later this year or Mini 2S or whatever which would include and should include all these waypoint and active tracking and collision detection as like with the Hubsan, if Hubsan will work they have competition. and only releasing a SDK then all of us mini 2 owners will jump to Litchi app and forget about buying the newer Mini

That's quite possible.  
2021-6-20
Use props
Tanishq
lvl.1

India

My DJI Mini 2 doesn't pair with my remote control anymore. Have been using it since 6 months without any issues until recently i get blinking yellow lights and upon long pressing the power button for 4 seconds or more. there is no beep sound and the aircraft doesn't go in pairing mode. able to power on/off . updated to latest firmware connecting to DJI Assistant 2 but still the aircraft wouldn't connect. Please help
2021-6-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tanishq Posted at 6-20 07:12
My DJI Mini 2 doesn't pair with my remote control anymore. Have been using it since 6 months without any issues until recently i get blinking yellow lights and upon long pressing the power button for 4 seconds or more. there is no beep sound and the aircraft doesn't go in pairing mode. able to power on/off . updated to latest firmware connecting to DJI Assistant 2 but still the aircraft wouldn't connect. Please help

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'service' section of this forum.  That is way more active.  
2021-6-20
Use props
Tanishq
lvl.1

India

DAFlys Posted at 6-20 23:34
Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'service' section of this forum.  That is way more active.

Thank you. I have posted it in the service section of the forum too. just posting in multiple places to see if people have any idea about it.
2021-6-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tanishq Posted at 6-23 23:12
Thank you. I have posted it in the service section of the forum too. just posting in multiple places to see if people have any idea about it.

No prob Tanishq.  
2021-6-23
Use props
djiuser_vUijuxMGqy6g
New
Flight distance : 1867 ft
Canada

Has the battery discharge issue really been fixed?
2021-6-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_vUijuxMGqy6g Posted at 6-25 13:36
Has the battery discharge issue really been fixed?

Not working for me,    my test after 7 days was still at 95% on all three batteries.
2021-6-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tobias10 Posted at 7-1 19:56
See discount codes applicable to online stores here https://www.couponxoo.com/promo-code-for-1000-robux

Thanks for sharing.
2021-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules