DJI Fly app download
637 3 2021-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BruceK
lvl.1

United States

I have a Android Tab 101 tablet and want to load DJIFly on it to fly my Mavic mini. When I download the app, at the end it says app not loaded. Is there a way to get it loaded on my device?
Thank you for the help.
Bruce
2021-6-18
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Your device might not be compatible with the DJI Fly App, also download from DJI's website for current version.

2021-6-18
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have never had any problem getting the apk file loaded on unapproved devices like yours. Did you allow all permissions that were requested? Where do you see the message "app not loaded"?
2021-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific Android tablet are you using? You can try to download the APK file on our website to see if you can download it to our table. Please check the link below. Copy and paste the URL on the browser of your mobile device then download the apk, once you already download the APK file, please go to the download section on the browser on your mobile device then open the file then the APK will automatically install on your mobile device. Please note that if you will go directly to the storage and press the apk file it is normal that it will not install. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2021-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules