Fly App 1.4.4 For Android/Smart Controller Released
767 4 2021-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422549 ft
United States

Just updated the Fly App to 1.4.4 on my Smart Controller.  Wonder if it will fix the "Minimum Flight Altitude Reached" issue I'm having.
2021-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please ensure that you are using the latest version of the app and also the firmware then have a quick test and check if you still have the said issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!
2021-6-18
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can't see any obvious changes to this version.
2021-6-19
Use props
THarjanto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32946 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-18 19:56
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please ensure that you are using the latest version of the app and also the firmware then have a quick test and check if you still have the said issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!
I just bought dji fpv combo . Please let me know how to show camera view on the google V2 to smart controller? I already updated the latest firmware... Thanks
2021-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

THarjanto Posted at 6-19 11:47
I just bought dji fpv combo . Please let me know how to show camera view on the google V2 to smart controller? I already updated the latest firmware... Thanks

Hi there. Unfortunately, the DJI FPV drone does not support the DJI Smart Controller. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules