1249 3 2021-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stupat78
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1204259 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looking to get an OM4 soon to add to my camera bag for use with my Samsung S20 ultra. I did a search and saw some posts from a while back about issues with the mimo app. Can anyone using the OM 4 with the Samsung S20 Ultra please advise if they are having any issues with the gimple or mimo app.

Thanks

2021-6-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there stupat78. Thank you for reaching out and for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung S20 Ultra ) that you want to use on your DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am glad to say that the said mobile device is already included on the recommended mobile device list for the said DJI gimbal and for the DJI mini application. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 4. Thank you..

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en5.pdf
2021-6-20
Use props
djiuser_RTJQQsbOeom4
New

Canada

Timelapse with a pre-set path is not working for Android 11 for 6 months now. If that's the major part of your purchase decision I'd recommend to research other options as well, else wait for next version gimbal if not urgent. There is no confirmation from DJI if the fix is ever going to be released.
Rest seems to work fine but iPhone seems to have more features than Android version of Mimo app.
2021-6-21
Use props
Rolant_espejo
New
Peru

djiuser_RTJQQsbOeom4 Posted at 6-21 17:23
Timelapse with a pre-set path is not working for Android 11 for 6 months now. If that's the major part of your purchase decision I'd recommend to research other options as well, else wait for next version gimbal if not urgent. There is no confirmation from DJI if the fix is ever going to be released.
Rest seems to work fine but iPhone seems to have more features than Android version of Mimo app.

Hello djiuser_RTJQQsbOeom4, regarding Android 11, is it official that OM 4 does not support? Is it expected to correct the problem soon? Do you know if there are similar problems between the versions of Ios (Iphone)? Thank you.
2021-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules