Occusync 2/3
379 4 2021-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jZSX9yOUlmJ5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5239718 ft
United States

Does anyone know how the firmware/software goes about frequency selection and signal bandwidth (10 or 20mHZ)? Originally I thought that it would automatically select a channel with the least amount of interference, however, after lots of observations, that doesn't appear to be the case.
Also, under the transmission menu, what is the difference between HD and smooth selection?
My equipment is the Air 2s.
2021-6-26
Use props
Captain Dangerous
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251762 ft
United Kingdom

The HD vs Smooth option just means that the HD will always force your video to be HD and therefore with a bad signal may drop frames and the smooth allows continuous transmission but the quality may drop below HD.
2021-6-26
Use props
Captain Dangerous
lvl.3
United Kingdom

The HD vs Smooth option just means that the HD will always force your video to be HD and therefore with a bad signal may drop frames and the smooth allows continuous transmission but the quality may drop below HD.
2021-6-26
Use props
Captain Dangerous
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Also I am not sure how the auto selection works, but would assume it would avoid congested channels.
2021-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. With regards to the channel mode, once you set it on manual mode, you have an option to change it manually between 10 or 20mhz. If you are in Auto mode, the drone will automatically select the best available channel in the area where you are flying. Also, the difference between the HD and smooth, HD live feed transmission up to 1080p@30fps while the Smooth 720p@30fps. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!
2021-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules