4106 3 2021-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KapKaboomz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14518 ft
United States

Hello everyone,

I have recently acquired a DJI Mini 2 which I am very happy with and I took it out for a fly to see what type of photos and videos I can capture with it. After taking a bit of everything I got home to try and take a look at all the photos I got with it on my PC screen

I was able to see everything except the wide-angle and sphere shots with it. Instead, they looked like a link to a chrome icon and I was only able to open each little image individually instead of the whole thing.

Does anyone know how I can view the Sphere image and the Wide Angle shots with my drone.

All help is appreciated
2021-7-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You first have to convert the image either in the app or on the PC via panorama software.
After that you can upload it to skypixel to watch it (or Google earth etc.)
2021-7-6
Use props
KapKaboomz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14518 ft
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 7-6 08:16
You first have to convert the image either in the app or on the PC via panorama software.
After that you can upload it to skypixel to watch it (or Google earth etc.)

I was thinking of that. I was wondering what software would be the best to use for panorama. I found Hugin but there were a lot of different choices
2021-7-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

KapKaboomz Posted at 7-6 09:15
I was thinking of that. I was wondering what software would be the best to use for panorama. I found Hugin but there were a lot of different choices

Yeah, I am using an old copy of autopano giga.
Microsoft ICE works too.
2021-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules