Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Take extra care at last FLY on DJI SC:
When you change the drone and connect with FLY at Air2S, the SC is having very nasty disruptions in video feed....even at 100m, the connection is strong but video feed is interrupted.
I have landed ASAP, restarted SC, and worked OK. So at pairing make sure you just restart the SC, in order not to have image disrupted.

Of course the signal is ^#@%*$^!#@%$.....At 1500 m away and 119 m altitude, with antennas very carefully directed towards drone, the signal dropped...

I am at no more than 100m, antennas towards drone, signal is perfect, video feed is not....is just skipping and seems to be a rythmic stop of feed.
And no, is not my Micro SD, I always use at least A2 Sandisk Extreme Pro...and also after restart of SC, it worked...so...DJI: ANOTHER BUG FOR YOU !!!! Deal with it ! Also make that damn Custom Mode Sticks working in FLY !!!!

2021-7-7
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
United States

The range on the SC is awful. The remotes that come with the drones are capable of flying further. I regret buying the SC when range is compromised.
2021-7-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Visual Air Posted at 7-7 18:44
The range on the SC is awful. The remotes that come with the drones are capable of flying further. I regret buying the SC when range is compromised.

2021-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules