Transfer videos to PC via wifi
4278 4 2021-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
relaxosmo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 180604 ft
Hungary

Is it possible to copy videos from OA to my PC via wifi?
I always have to remove OA from the case, open waterproof door and connect usb cable or remove card.
Would be much easier via wifi.
thanks
2021-7-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the DJI Osmo Action cannot connect directly to the PC via WiFi. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-7-10
Use props
relaxosmo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 180604 ft
Hungary

Not a single third party solution?I can transfer to the phone but not to the PC?

Maybe an app between the phone and PC?
2021-7-11
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI OA can pair up, and that is all, that is as far as it can go, with a surface pro 4. funny how we can do this via a IOS device and apple Mini transfeer off the App. so yes if DJI wants to, it can be done, if asked?
2021-7-11
Use props
Schmoof
lvl.2
United States

No MIMO for PC = no WiFi syncing, that's their only option.  Do you film around water often?  I removed the little access door and left it in the box from the beginning so I can easily just plug in to charge / download files to my PC.

You need a USB-C cable that does data & power, the included cable is power / charging only which is silly... they should include this as it just frustrates / confuses customers.  With this cable I just walk up to my PC and plug that in, camera charges and I can view / interact with all the contents of my SD card as well.

If you're just stuck on WiFi option you can download to your phone which would then sync to a cloud share accessible on your computer I suppose but that's slow and cumbersome, just plug it in.
2021-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules