HELP!!
363 4 2021-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cryptic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1516709 ft
United States

My mavic minis  gimbal keeps going up without input. I mean like I point it 90 degrees down and it will AUTOMATICALLY go back to the center position. I have tried gimbal calibrations, imu calibrations, compass calibrations, and turning the drone and controller off and on.  No matter what the camera will always go to the center position after I release the gimbal wheel. I really need this fixed so if anyone knows anything any help is thanked!
2021-7-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure if it will help but since you've tried many other things why not try a fresh download of the latest Fly App and reinstall.  If that fails might be time to contact DJI Support and send drone in.
2021-7-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Cryptic. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mavic Mini? Thank you.
2021-7-11
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

To me that sounds like a fault in the controller. It may help to post a flight log here. One of our members, JJB, is very adept at analysis of control details.
2021-7-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Theres a known bug where it will shift 10 degrees,  never seen it go back full centre though.     Mines better in video mode compared to photo mode,  here's an example -
2021-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules