Zooming Problem
2117 1 2021-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thandava km
lvl.1
India

I am using  Vevo V17 pro on OM4, when pushing zoom slider on gimbal side, the zoom on my phone can only jump between 0.6x, 1.0x and 8.0x, it can't have a normal zoom.  Please help. Thank you.
2021-7-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Thandava km. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the said mobile device (  Vevo V17 Pro ) that your are trying to use on your DJI OM 4. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 4 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the  Vevo V17 Pro will be able to work on the DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI OM 4. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en5.pdf ). Thank you.
2021-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules