New firmware?
6728 12 2021-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MM_fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 498399 ft
United Kingdom

Just connected my Mini and it said new firmware of v01.00.0600 to update. It was 3.4Mb I noticed.

Let it do it’s thing, did the circle with progress etc and said complete.

I then went to check version settings and it says it’s at v01.00.0500, which I think what it was? I click on check for updates and says it’s the latest?

So what’s happened? Is there a v01.00.0600 for firmware for Mini? If there is why hasn’t mine shown.

If there isn’t then how come I got it and downloaded and seemed to install?

Is there a separate firmware for the RC controller? If so how do you see that version and has this got a v01.00.0600 firmware version?

Very confused, and now a bit nervous on flying in case something has gone wrong.

Thanks
2021-7-13
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Appears that it remote controller firmware, not Mini firmware.
2021-7-13
Use props
MM_fly
lvl.4
United Kingdom

K6CCC Posted at 7-13 13:55
Appears that it remote controller firmware, not Mini firmware.

Ah ok, I did notice the controller lights were alternating, but was unsure if the MM did this when using or not.

Has the RC ever had an update? How do you tell its version?
2021-7-13
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

MM_fly Posted at 7-13 15:10
Ah ok, I did notice the controller lights were alternating, but was unsure if the MM did this when using or not.

Has the RC ever had an update? How do you tell its version?

I think there has always been update to RC and drone at the same time. In this special case where only RC is updated, I guess they either tried to fix a bug only for RC or they added some codes to existing RCs so they can work with the coming Mini RE. DJI said nothing useful about what this update actually does.
2021-7-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The most latest firmware of the DJI Mavic Mini for the aircraft is v01.00.0500 and for the RC is v01.00.0500. You may want to download the DJI assistant 2 software on your PC for you to check if there is the latest update available for both aircraft and remote controllers. You may refer to the link below to download. Thank you for your continued support!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2021-7-15
Use props
MM_fly
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-15 20:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The most latest firmware of the DJI Mavic Mini for the aircraft is v01.00.0500 and for the RC is v01.00.0500. You may want to download the DJI assistant 2 software on your PC for you to check if there is the latest update available for both aircraft and remote controllers. You may refer to the link below to download. Thank you for your continued support!

Hi

No the latest for the RC is actually v01.00.600 as I’ve since found out.

The update I seen was just for the RC and not the Mini itself.
2021-7-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

MM_fly Posted at 7-16 00:37
Hi

No the latest for the RC is actually v01.00.600 as I’ve since found out.

Thank you for the information provided. I will forward this to our designated team to update our release notes for the DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you for your support!
2021-7-17
Use props
fansbcacff36
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-15 20:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The most latest firmware of the DJI Mavic Mini for the aircraft is v01.00.0500 and for the RC is v01.00.0500. You may want to download the DJI assistant 2 software on your PC for you to check if there is the latest update available for both aircraft and remote controllers. You may refer to the link below to download. Thank you for your continued support!

I'm also trying to update my firmware and installed assistant dji 2 onto my windows 10 PC. I launched the program, logged in to the program, connected the USB cable from my PC to the Mini. The program connects to the mini and shows a dimmed square icon in the upper left corner but that's it. there is nothing to indicate any info other than 3 setting that I have all turned on to allow the program to communicate. What am I doing wrong here?
2021-7-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansbcacff36 Posted at 7-23 16:44
I'm also trying to update my firmware and installed assistant dji 2 onto my windows 10 PC. I launched the program, logged in to the program, connected the USB cable from my PC to the Mini. The program connects to the mini and shows a dimmed square icon in the upper left corner but that's it. there is nothing to indicate any info other than 3 setting that I have all turned on to allow the program to communicate. What am I doing wrong here?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are using the DJI Mini 2 or DJI Mavic Mini? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-25
Use props
Billy715
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-17 01:32
Thank you for the information provided. I will forward this to our designated team to update our release notes for the DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you for your support!

I am facing the same issue now, may I know is it ok to fly? RC is 01.00.0600 but aircraft is 01.00.0500
2021-8-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Billy715 Posted at 8-20 05:14
I am facing the same issue now, may I know is it ok to fly? RC is 01.00.0600 but aircraft is 01.00.0500

Hello there. Can you please confirm what drone are you using? Are you using Mavic Mini or Mini 2? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-21
Use props
ridleys
New

Canada

Hello:  My Mavic mini has firmware version 1.00.05.   My controller has firmwre version 1.00.06. Ever since I tried to update the firmware the RC and the mavic mini will not connect. I tried to re-pair them and still no connection. I have tried to connect using the software through the "control" tab but will not connect to aircraft.  Any suggestions?
2021-9-11
Use props
Jakub.L
lvl.1

Czechia

Hello, I have the same problem. My controler was updated to 1.00.06. and my mavic mini has 1.00.05. Now I can't fly.
How can i downgrade controller ? DJI Assistant  does not offer that option. Please help.
I have Mavic mini
2021-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules