Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New DJI FPV firmware released (07/15/2021)
9511 23 2021-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2021.07.15
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.02.0000
  • Goggles Firmware: v01.02.0001
  • Remote Controller firmware: v01.02.0000
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.4.8
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.4.8

What’s New?
  • Fixed rare issue: goggles restarted automatically when in DJI Digital FPV System mode.

Notes:
  • Restart the aircraft, remote controller, and goggles after the update is complete.
  • Note that the update may reset various flight parameters such as the RTH altitude and the maximum flight distance. Before updating, take note of your preferred settings and readjust them after the update.
  • If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, goggles, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series), and retry.

2021-7-14
Use props
Frontliner 2020
First Officer
Philippines

Thank you for the update...
2021-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Frontliner 2020 Posted at 7-15 01:35
Thank you for the update...

Hi there Frontliner 2020. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-7-15
Use props
COLDFusion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 279583 ft
Germany

Thank you DJI for that Update! With that restart issure it was dangerous to fly! I hope now everything works as it should.
2021-7-15
Use props
KerryG
First Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Seriously? That's it? One bug fix?
2021-7-15
Use props
luciens
Captain
  • >>>
United States

KerryG Posted at 7-15 09:14

Heh. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth - we should be thankful DJI fixed it at all. It was a dangerous bug...
2021-7-15
Use props
COLDFusion
lvl.4
Germany

KerryG Posted at 7-15 09:14

that restart issure was ASAP Fix! It was dangerous to fly with that bug. DJI made good job and fixed it within 2 weeks.

I dont know what else bugs you have but now for me everything is fine.
2021-7-15
Use props
luciens
Captain
  • >>>
United States

COLDFusion Posted at 7-15 11:05
that restart issure was ASAP Fix! It was dangerous to fly with that bug. DJI made good job and fixed it within 2 weeks.

I dont know what else bugs you have but now for me everything is fine.

So does it fix it? Im still on the old firmware on my goggles, but just curious if its resolved in case I update.
2021-7-15
Use props
COLDFusion
lvl.4
Germany

I have updated it but dont know how good the new update is. I think i was just a small bug in the code what they have forgotten. Now it should be fine but the next 10-20 flights i will fly with care and watch the forums for issure news.
2021-7-15
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Only the goggles need the update.  Not the controller or the drone.
2021-7-15
Use props
MarcelN
Captain
Flight distance : 2307733 ft
Netherlands

Question: I'm a Mac user, but for me it is not possible to refresh, downgrade or upgrade the goggles firmware, anyone else with this problem??
Or are my goggles bricked? Tried it on different systems for Mac like Intel and M1. I'm afraid that I'm stuck on V01.02.0000 and because I love to fly with my FPV Series air units, this is bad.
2021-7-17
Use props
droneXitalia
Captain
Flight distance : 2847851 ft
  • >>>
Italy

MarcelN Posted at 7-17 12:25
Question: I'm a Mac user, but for me it is not possible to refresh, downgrade or upgrade the goggles firmware, anyone else with this problem??
Or are my goggles bricked? Tried it on different systems for Mac like Intel and M1. I'm afraid that I'm stuck on V01.02.0000 and because I love to fly with my FPV Series air units, this is bad.

Remember to switch to DJI FPV drone mode first, then reboot and after that you should be able to see the new firmware in the DJI Assistant.

By the way, I've tested the new version on three different custom drones, and no more reboot issues for me.
2021-7-18
Use props
MarcelN
Captain
Flight distance : 2307733 ft
Netherlands

My son with his gamePC did the job for me, glad to hear the issue is resolved from rebooting.
2021-7-20
Use props
SaltyflyFPV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 150889 ft
United States

Please fix the option to have both imperial and meters on the goggles like before.  Its seems that its only showing meters and not option to adjust in earlier firmware version.
2021-7-21
Use props
SaltyflyFPV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 150889 ft
United States

Bryan Krauss Posted at 7-16 08:15
HOW I GOT MY WIFE BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER DR. WALE TEXT/WHATSAPP +1(978) 406-9575.

I am very happy to recommend Dr. Wale to everyone that truly needs help to fix his or her broken relationship and marriage. I found Dr. Wale online I was desperately  in need of help to bring my ex Wife back. She left me for another man. It all happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. She just left me after 3 years of our marriage without any explanation. I was very worried and could not eat till I went online and I found testimonies on DR. Wale so I decided to contact Dr. Wale through his whatsApp and I explain everything to him so he helps me cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did the spell, my wife started texting and calling me again. She said that she was sorry and said that I was the most important person in her life and she knows that now. you can also contact him now for urgent help.

Wrong group man!  Try the physic hotline.
2021-7-21
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
  • >>>
United States

SaltyflyFPV Posted at 7-21 11:25
Please fix the option to have both imperial and meters on the goggles like before.  Its seems that its only showing meters and not option to adjust in earlier firmware version.

Meters is better when using the drone
2021-7-21
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
  • >>>
United States

STEPHANIE JANET Posted at 7-24 07:14
My name is Stephanie Janet .This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help PRIEST OSAS has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across PRIEST OSAS email on the internet on how he help so many people to get their ex back and help fixing relationship and make people to be happy in their relationship. I explained my situation to him and then sought his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here I am now celebrating because my Husband has changed totally for good. He always wants to be by me and can not do anything without my present. I am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. I will keep on testifying on the internet because PRIEST OSAS  is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT PRIEST OSAS NOW VIA EMAIL:Unsurpassed.solution@gmail.com or call
WhatsApp +1(419) 359-4367  
He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship

Have you ever been successful at people contacting you through this?
2021-7-24
Use props
bjr981s
Captain
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-21 23:01
Meters is better when using the drone

Yes meters (Instrumentation) is useful. But distance in metric in Metres is also very useful.
2021-7-25
Use props
Frontliner 2020
First Officer
Philippines

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-15 01:36
Hi there Frontliner 2020. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always.  .

You are most welcome...
2021-7-26
Use props
djiuser_2Sgcf3ySy6qo
New

Russia

Hi,

I am using DJI FPV Goggles v2 from combo with my Caddx vista unit.
I have *0606 firmware, latest version of MacOS Assistant 2.1.1, and I have no options to update.

Can you, please, suggest?
2021-7-29
Use props
fpvlion
New

Singapore

I solved it on macOS 11.4 running the DJI Assistant 2.1.1

See what I did here

https://youtu.be/yaMwygpEQh4
2021-7-30
Use props
chico92
lvl.1
Flight distance : 584186 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I wonder if DJI is still going to release the "cinematic" update (meaning 24FPS support) for the FPV drone, or if it's just another promise from them that won't be kept, like many other.
2021-8-7
Use props
Rudy Routzahn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 531388 ft
United States

HOW TO GET  PHOTOES IN THE  JPG MODE ON THE JVC FPV  DRONE .JUST IN MOV PICTURES GO IN SANDISK AS SRT. HOW TO FIX THIS
2021-10-6
Use props
djiuser_JUZHdnrubjju
lvl.1

Poland

Hi all!

I didn't see version Goggles Firmware: v01.02.0001
I already lost 2 of my drones becouse of random rebooting
2022-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now