Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Need to buy a new shell
2086 7 2014-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flipside
lvl.3

Spain

I need to buy a new shell for a Phantom 2. Could anyone tell me if these two products are the same?

One
Two

I can't seem to find anything on  DJI's own site. Searching for "shell" returns nothing.

Thanks.
2014-11-26
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.4

United Kingdom

http://www.ebay.es/sch/i.html?_f ... +shell&_sacat=0

It would be nice to have a list of parts to choose from,  is this for the new version??

I'm assuming your in Spain?
As long as its not the vision+ as the shells are a little bit different....  apparently...
2014-11-26
Use props
flipside
lvl.3

Spain

Yes. I'm in Spain. It's just the standard Phantom 2. I bought it about 2 months ago.  That was before the new motors and props were introduced, but as far as I know there was no change to the shell at that point.

The item in the second link is cheaper, includes more parts, and  has cheaper shipping.  The downside is that that particular retailer appears to have a very poor reputation online.  But if that is definitely the item I need, I'll probably risk it.
2014-11-26
Use props
Domo Kun
New

Germany

flipside Posted at 2014-11-26 23:18
Yes. I'm in Spain. It's just the standard Phantom 2. I bought it about 2 months ago.  That was befor ...

Hi there,
The second link looks like a phantom 1 shell.
It has the battery door
2014-11-26
Use props
flipside
lvl.3

Spain

Ah. Right. Thanks. That would explain it.
2014-11-26
Use props
Gerry1124
Captain

United States

flipside Posted at 2014-11-26 23:31
Ah. Right. Thanks. That would explain it.

It is the Phantom 2 shell not the Phantom 2 "Vision plus" shell.  It has the round light in the front. the Vision plus does not have that.  The Vision 2 plus has the USB connection at the front only.
The regular "Phantom 2" has the model number 330 on the bottom shell and the "Phantom 2 Vision plus" has the model number 331.
2014-11-26
Use props
Donnell
New

United States

Hello all, when I Purchased My P2 she'll I ordered just the phantom 2 shell. I think the vision has the exact body. I own a Phantom 1 and 2 and a vision plus. The only difference is the P2 has a hole in the bottom shell. I think it's for the camera for the vision plus.
2014-11-26
Use props
Donnell
New

United States

The round light is the phantom 1 body that uses a different battery. The P2 has a USB port in the front. No round light.
2014-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules