34845 23 2015-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markfry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 260837 ft

United Kingdom

Hello DJI,

I was wondering if you have been testing the various Windows PC Assistant Applications on Windows 10. I have a Windows 7 laptop that I carry with me in the field and before I upgrade it to Windows 10 I would feel better having some confirmation from DJI that all the Assistant Applications are working fine.

Thanks,
Mark
2015-7-23
Use props
hmarnold
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

I have been using a Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 for several days now. PC Ground Station with Datalink 900 Mhz driver, IOSD MK II Assistant with the std USB drivers, no issues
2015-8-3
Use props
markfry
lvl.2

United Kingdom

hmarnold@msn.co Posted at 2015-8-3 18:20
I have been using a Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 for several days now. PC Ground Station with Datal ...

Ah, cool. That's good to hear
2015-8-6
Use props
Marc Smith
lvl.3
Flight distance : 716621 ft
United Kingdom

No issues here
2015-8-19
Use props
Mrimstad
lvl.3
Norway

I have an issue, Wile searching i found nothing so maybe its just me.
Drivers installed fine, and i have a dji usb to serial thing in my device manager.
Software installs fine and opens without any problem.

The mc is however not recognized and i have to press skip on the start.
I dont get it, driver is there and makes the ding when i plugg in the usb. Yet still the software doesnt see it?
Every other computer is working, and this did to untill i uippgraded to w10
2015-8-20
Use props
flaviomjr@mcse. This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-8-25
Use props
Mrimstad
lvl.3
Norway

No, i was victim of the stupidest user error to date.
I was using my front usb's with w8 and it worked fine.
On w10 however it didnt, just plugged the cable in the back io panel and everything was back to normal -_-
2015-8-28
Use props
markfry
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I just upgraded a laptop to Windows 10 and then spent hours trying to get my Naza V2 MC to be recognised in Device Manager. I finally found a solution on RCGroups:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/s ... 43&postcount=34

For me, the issue was resolved by rebooting into a Windows 10 troubleshooting mode where I could install DJI's "unsigned" drivers.

Dji, can you release a new set of drivers that are "signed" and compatible in Windows 10?
2016-3-3
Use props
bluesideup777
lvl.1

United States

markfry Posted at 2016-3-3 09:04
I just upgraded a laptop to Windows 10 and then spent hours trying to get my Naza V2 MC to be recogn ...

THIS^^^^^

After 3 hours of searching this finally helped and I can now connect and update my firmware.
2016-3-11
Use props
eloynmarquez
New

Mexico

Good night fellow pilots,

I just migrated my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now I CANNOT connect to the RC nor the flight computer. I downloaded the latest version for the Naza 2 M lite software and it is not working. Any help?

I also tried restarting my laptop and disabling the use of signed drivers. I reinstalled the drivers and assistants, but still no luck. What else can I do?

UPDATE: I follow these instructions and now it works again like normal. THANK YOU markfry and Bowerz!

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=33629743&postcount=34

Thanks,
2016-3-18
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

DJI drivers do not work with Windows 10 update 1611..  After the update device manager shows a standard com port when a DJI product is plugged in via usb and when I point Windows to the driver file it won't install and gives an error. Any computer running Windows 10 update 1511 still works fine and device manager will show a DJI virtual com port like its suppose to and I'm able to connect via assistant software. But update 1611 requires a driver update from DJI..  So if your running Windows 10 update 1611 your stuck waiting for a driver update which I been waiting on so far for about 2 weeks.  

If your running any version of Windows on or older than Windows 10 update 1511 you won't have any issues connecting to light bridge, naza, iosd, or any other product requiring the DJI virtual com port driver
2016-9-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Mark97564 Posted at 2016-9-28 19:51
DJI drivers do not work with Windows 10 update 1611..  After the update device manager shows a stand ...

Have you tried the "troubleshoot compatibility" function to see if the connection can be recovered?
2016-9-29
Use props
fans3509fdbd
lvl.2
  • >>>

Mark97564 Posted at 2016-9-28 19:51
DJI drivers do not work with Windows 10 update 1611..  After the update device manager shows a stand ...

I have tried everything to connect to the wkm assistant and it won't connect, we need some help with this dji
2016-11-4
Use props
davidaeracer
New

Spain

Good Morning
I have problems installing DJI NAZA V2 with WINDOWS 10.
Can you help me ?
Thank you very much in advance

2017-1-2
Use props
bat21
lvl.2
Flight distance : 198688 ft

Poland

fans3509fdbd Posted at 2016-11-4 07:41
I have tried everything to connect to the wkm assistant and it won't connect, we need some help with this dji

I experience the same issue. An inquiry to the DJI team: Please, give some support to the users of your not-quite-so-cheap products like WKM. It is still a valid technical solution to run my business, but unless I can run the software for it on updated Windows system it becomes somewhat useless if not fully controlable and programmable.   
2017-2-6
Use props
Frankburn
New

United Kingdom

markfry Posted at 2016-3-3 07:04
I just upgraded a laptop to Windows 10 and then spent hours trying to get my Naza V2 MC to be recognised in Device Manager. I finally found a solution on RCGroups:

Many thanks! just ran your fix and it worked perfectly.
2017-3-10
Use props
drmckinney67
New

United States

I have tried every solution mentioned here and I still cannot connect my Phantom 2 to Naza. Even tried different computers but all of my computers are Windows 10.
2017-4-3
Use props
lojsilva
New
Argentina

Hola. Necesito me ayuden a solucionar un tema, ya que cuando quiero hacer volar el P4 el control me señala errores con la calibración,IMU,objetos por chocar, etc y la cámara no transmite bien. Será un problema del firmware?
2017-7-20
Use props
fans2405697e
New

Belarus

Manufacturer dji update drivers for your WKM product, people suffer and suffer! I have windows 10 there is no connection! You released the product and forgot about it !!!!
2018-6-6
Use props
fans2405697e
New

Belarus

Manufacturer dji update drivers for your WKM product, people suffer and suffer! I have windows 10 there is no connection! You released the product and forgot about it !!!!
2018-6-6
Use props
Malta Fly
lvl.1

Malta

Thanks,This post and  the video link helped me get out of my misery
2018-8-29
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mrimstad Posted at 2015-8-20 13:53
I have an issue, Wile searching i found nothing so maybe its just me.
Drivers installed fine, and i have a dji usb to serial thing in my device manager.
Software installs fine and opens without any problem.

Signed in Chinese which Windows 10 will not recognize.
I got the Assistant 2.1.4 to work but cannot use Vision Sensor Calibration because Windows 10 does not recognize the Chinese signature !!!
2018-11-3
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

markfry Posted at 2016-3-3 07:04
I just upgraded a laptop to Windows 10 and then spent hours trying to get my Naza V2 MC to be recognised in Device Manager. I finally found a solution on RCGroups:

THIS is my exact problem when trying to Calibrate Vision Position Sensor ( the case moved in the car) and this has been driving me nuts.
Windows 10 does not recognize , even in Developer mode, This Chinese signed application!
2018-11-3
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

You can use the advanced boot options menu to boot Windows 10 with driver signature enforcement disabled. This isn’t a permanent configuration change. The next time you restart Windows, it will boot with driver signature enforcement enabled—unless you go through this menu again.

To do this, get to the Windows 8 or 10 advanced boot options menu. For example, you can hold down the Shift key while you click the “Restart” option in Windows. Your computer will restart into the menu.

Select the “Troubleshoot” tile on the Choose an option screen that appears.

Select “Advanced options”.

Click the “Startup Settings” tile.

Click the “Restart” button to restart your PC into the Startup Settings screen.

Type “7” or “F7” at the Startup Settings screen to activate the “Disable driver signature enforcement” option.

Your PC will boot with driver signature enforcement disabled and you’ll be able to install unsigned drivers. However, the next time you restart your computer, driver signature enforcement will be disabled—unless you go through this menu again. You’re now free to install drivers that haven’t been officially signed by Microsoft.
2018-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules