RSC2, Atmos NINJA V and Raveneye setup
1940 3 2021-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mattomstormy
lvl.1
United States

Curious if it is possible to to run the active track using only the sony a6600, atmos ninja v touchscreen, and not to have to use the raveneye as well (obviously there will be some functrionality lost like forced mobile and function adjustments) , seems like it should be possioble but if not it kinda makes the system a little bulky to run through the cam, phone, raveneye and the ninja.  Would make for a much lighter and more intuitive setup if possible.  Any help or informaiton would be fantastic.

Also prolly a really dumb question but how do i turn off the saving of video to my mobile device as it is not needed and is taking up a huge amount of space.

Thank you
2021-7-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, Mattomstormy. I would like to tell you that the active track can be used only when RSC2 matches with Raveneye. I am afraid that only using the devices you said can not fully perform the function. As for the second question, please configure the DJI RSC 2 as follows: In the image transmission interface in the Ronin app, click the settings icon in the upper left  to enter the settings page, tap Shutter , and then select Shooting.
2021-7-19
Use props
Mattomstormy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-19 23:16
Hello, Mattomstormy. I would like to tell you that the active track can be used only when RSC2 matches with Raveneye. I am afraid that only using the devices you said can not fully perform the function. As for the second question, please configure the DJI RSC 2 as follows: In the image transmission interface in the Ronin app, click the settings icon in the upper left  to enter the settings page, tap Shutter , and then select Shooting.

thank you for the quick response and information,  I do actually have another question and i am probably configuring something incorrectly, i have used two configurations so far with the setup i am using.

Setup 1.  Sony A6600, Ronin RSC2

connection USB C to Multi cable number 3, connected from DSS port to Sony A6600

with this setup I can control ISO, shutter, and other camera functionality through the Ronin RSC 2 on the small screen

Setup 2.   Sony  A6600, Raveneye, RSC2, and mobile device

with this setup using the USB C to Sony cable 4 i have video, active track, force mobile etc, but cannot control any of the camera functionality (ISO, shutter etc,), if i change cable 4 to cable 3 i lose video but gain camera functionality.

please let me know if i am doing something incorrectly with the hookup and or cable routing, or if there is a resource that will help me overcome this problem.   

thank you for your time,
Matthew
2021-7-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mattomstormy Posted at 7-20 02:39
thank you for the quick response and information,  I do actually have another question and i am probably configuring something incorrectly, i have used two configurations so far with the setup i am using.

Setup 1.  Sony A6600, Ronin RSC2

Hi there, I had replied to your newer post, please check.
2021-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules