630 9 2021-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI should make another drone.  A drone with the DJI FPV motors but with the Mini 2 camera (at the bottom) and a different body design.  This way it can be a super fast drone capable of reaching high altitudes during disasters.  Being able to scout a Massive area w/ a clean feed and stable footage.  With the way the world is headed w/ the moon wobble, flash floods, massive droughts, other disasters either from acts of God/nature or man, we need something to be able to capture this future that is certain to happen.  Don't price it at $3k though, $1.4k or less nice as a full package.  Sell it w/o the controller and the goggles as people who have the DJI FPV V2 combo can use that so it can be a lot cheaper.
2021-7-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AntDX316. Good day and thank you for sharing your insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2021-7-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting idea.  
2021-7-21
Use props
Romonaga
lvl.2
Flight distance : 789124 ft
United States

I would be happy if they turned off the speed limit of the FPV drone when in sport mode.  I would at least like them to explain why we have to be forced into flying manual to see the full speed of this bird.
2021-7-21
Use props
luciens
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Romonaga Posted at 7-21 06:14
I would be happy if they turned off the speed limit of the FPV drone when in sport mode.  I would at least like them to explain why we have to be forced into flying manual to see the full speed of this bird.

It's approaching the edge of controllability at full stick in manual mode as it is.  So the current speed limit in Sport mode is probably about as much as they can get out of it without having more severe problems with the gimbal, stability, etc.

I think they'll have to add more power to the next one before it'll go any faster in Sport mode....
2021-7-21
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you want more speed, enable manual mode but leave the attitude limit on. This will help keep it under control and give you something between Sport and full manual.
2021-7-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Or just bold a go pro onto the fpv drone?
2021-7-21
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

KerryG Posted at 7-21 11:22
If you want more speed, enable manual mode but leave the attitude limit on. This will help keep it under control and give you something between Sport and full manual.

It's so much easier to run it in sports mode.
2021-7-22
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-21 00:11
Hello there AntDX316. Good day and thank you for sharing your insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.

We need it to have an optical zoom at least, otherwise it's not worth doing.  Optical 2x then digital 6x.   Hovering in the air at high-alt is cool.
2021-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AntDX316 Posted at 7-22 11:19
We need it to have an optical zoom at least, otherwise it's not worth doing.  Optical 2x then digital 6x.   Hovering in the air at high-alt is cool.

Hi there AntDX316. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. I will also cascade these information to the designated DJI department. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2021-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules