ASUS ZenPad 8.0 Z380M 16GB w/Mini 2
1033 4 2021-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

After a lot of research on the known tablets specifically with ArmV8 64-Bit Archatechture that work with the Mini 2.  I finally found what I would consider was the best buy for the buck.
Picked up a used ASUS ZenPad 8.0 Z380M 16GB on eBay as a dedicated tablet just for the Mini 2 and I am loving it.  Works great!  They are typically pretty cheap online.  So if anyone is looking for a well priced tablet for the Mini 2, highly recommended.

2021-7-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mhinc. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information with us. This post will help a lot of our DJI co pilots who are looking for a tablet to use on there DJI Mini 2. In addition, rest assured that support for additional mobile devices available as testing and development continues for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.
2021-7-21
Use props
LoveYou
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16525367 ft
Greece

Hi, You need extra table holder?
2021-7-21
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

LoveYou Posted at 7-21 02:12
Hi, You need extra table holder?

No, but thanks for the offer.  I have 1 already, my Lekufee from my Spark works on the Mini 2 remote without issue.  Unfortunately my nVidia Shield K1 Tablet that worked with my Spark and DJI Go 4 was 32 bit and did NOT work on the Mini 2 ha ha would have been a lot cheaper if it was just the tablet holder vs the tablet
2021-7-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.  
2021-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now