Osmo 3 Activation
575 7 2021-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ankitaswal
New

India

I am planning to buy a used Osmo 3. I have got the serial number. How can i check if the product is genuine or not? And can I re register it with my email account? and How can i check the warranty of the product?
2021-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ankitaswal. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Can you please send me the serial number of the sais Osmo Mobile 3 through PM for me to be able to assist you further? Thank you.
2021-7-22
Use props
Lo que pinte
lvl.1

Argentina

Hola yo compre un Osmo mobile 3 usado creo que esta activado, pero no está funcionando bien me da el error de motor protegido, quiero saber si es posible que sea un problema al registrar mi nueva cuenta con otro email diferente al de la persona que lo activo.
2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lo que pinte Posted at 5-21 20:24
Hola yo compre un Osmo mobile 3 usado creo que esta activado, pero no está funcionando bien me da el error de motor protegido, quiero saber si es posible que sea un problema al registrar mi nueva cuenta con otro email diferente al de la persona que lo activo.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. The error message "Motor Protected" has no relation to the activation, and the activation process is one-time. For the error message, here are some troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. Place the mobile phone in the magnetic phone clamp and check whether the gimbal is basically balanced.
Hold the tilt motor with your right hand (to prevent tilt axis rotation) and use your left hand to adjust the mobile phone to Horizontal mode. Check whether the gimbal is basically balanced. If the gimbal is seriously imbalanced, we recommend balancing the gimbal before powering on it for use.
2. Rotate the three axes of the gimbal (tilt, pan and roll axes) while it is powered off. Check whether the gimbal is obviously obstructed or cannot rotate smoothly (different from the other two axes, the roll axis shows relatively larger rotation damping in the process of manually rotating the motor).
3. Calibrate the gimbal.
Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-5-22
Use props
Lo que pinte
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Tony Posted at 5-22 05:06
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. The error message "Motor Protected" has no relation to the activation, and the activation process is one-time. For the error message, here are some troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. Place the mobile phone in the magnetic phone clamp and check whether the gimbal is basically balanced.
Hold the tilt motor with your right hand (to prevent tilt axis rotation) and use your left hand to adjust the mobile phone to Horizontal mode. Check whether the gimbal is basically balanced. If the gimbal is seriously imbalanced, we recommend balancing the gimbal before powering on it for use.
Muchas gracias por la respuesta, ya he comprobado todo eso, queda perfectamente balanceado, inicia bien durante la rotación hacia la izquierda no hay fallos, pero cuando gira a la derecha más o menos a mitad de recorrido se produce una pausa y comienzan a girar sin control todos los motores, he leído muchos casos iguales al mio en este foro, no encuentro ninguna solución, agradecería mucho si alguien puede darme más información. gracias
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lo que pinte Posted at 5-22 08:57
Muchas gracias por la respuesta, ya he comprobado todo eso, queda perfectamente balanceado, inicia bien durante la rotación hacia la izquierda no hay fallos, pero cuando gira a la derecha más o menos a mitad de recorrido se produce una pausa y comienzan a girar sin control todos los motores, he leído muchos casos iguales al mio en este foro, no encuentro ninguna solución, agradecería mucho si alguien puede darme más información. gracias

Have you tried calibrating the gimbal? If yes, did the calibration go through?
2023-5-23
Use props
Lo que pinte
lvl.1

Argentina

Si ya lo intenté varias veces pero no completa la calibración llega hasta 20% y me da error, porque cuando comienza a girar sobre su eje principal se vuelve loco y gira sin control.
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lo que pinte Posted at 5-23 07:21
Si ya lo intenté varias veces pero no completa la calibración llega hasta 20% y me da error, porque cuando comienza a girar sobre su eje principal se vuelve loco y gira sin control.

We're sorry to hear that. In this case, we're afraid you may consider sending the product back for repair. We recommend contacting Customer Support at (support.dji.com) for specific instructions on how to proceed with the process. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules