944 7 2021-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Junkernut
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108885 ft
Germany

Hi,

i tried the last days the different flight modes. The problem is that i often lost the image transmission in the goggles in a distance around 150m (127m, 152m in the log) with 24 satellites. There nothing between me and the drone, no trees or something else. Anyone others have the same problems too? Maybe something with the antennas?

Thanks for help

2021-7-24
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

2021-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to fly to a different location to see if the issue persists? There might be an interference in the area where you are flying and this might be the cause of the issue. You may also try to calibrate the compass to see if there are any changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-24
Use props
Junkernut
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-24 23:20
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to fly to a different location to see if the issue persists? There might be an interference in the area where you are flying and this might be the cause of the issue. You may also try to calibrate the compass to see if there are any changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Thanks for you reply. It happend on two different places. I will test it again on an other place in the next days. I attaced one screenshot as a sample from the flight log with one spot the connection break down immediate.
2021-7-24
Use props
Vertigocal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 554928 ft
Germany

Where do you fly? In Europe? Guess the drone is in CE Mode. There are some unofficial tools to switch to FCC mode. ;)
You could also try to switch from 5,8Ghz to 2,4Ghz mode and vice versa. 5,8Ghz is better in urban places with interferences from wifi and so on, and 2,4Ghz is better for more range on open fields.
2021-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Junkernut Posted at 7-24 23:43
Thanks for you reply. It happend on two different places. I will test it again on an other place in the next days. I attaced one screenshot as a sample from the flight log with one spot the connection break down immediate.[view_image]

Thank you for your response. Kindly please keep us posted after you did the test flight in different locations. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-7-26
Use props
Junkernut
lvl.1
Germany

Thanks for your response. I will test it on friiday at a complete different location with Auto and 2.4 Ghz Mode and will give you a feedback.
2021-7-27
Use props
Junkernut
lvl.1
Germany

Vertigocal Posted at 7-24 23:57
Where do you fly? In Europe? Guess the drone is in CE Mode. There are some unofficial tools to switch to FCC mode. ;)
You could also try to switch from 5,8Ghz to 2,4Ghz mode and vice versa. 5,8Ghz is better in urban places with interferences from wifi and so on, and 2,4Ghz is better for more range on open fields.

Thanks for your reply. Yes im from Europe. I know this modes, but i think also with 25mW should be the signal strong enough not break at around 150 or 200m without obstacles.
2021-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules