Network Error 008_008 {0000/0263}
10276 11 2021-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
semenale
New

Ukraine

Hi, I occurred the typical issue described in many similar threads on the forum - once launching DJI_Flight Simulator on PC I'm facing  Network Error 008_008 {0000/0263}. It appeared next day when I successfully installed the application logged in and tried a few missions using RC from Mavic Air. However today it returned the Error.
I tried all suggested solutions: uninstalling UE4PrereqSetup_x64 and installing it again - do not help; uninstalled the entire simulator and installed it once more - do not help; upgraded all drivers and Ms.NET Framework - do not help.
Really frustrated
How to fix the issue?
PS - my system configuration is even higher than required by the app

2021-7-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there semenale. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check the suggestions below:
1. Switch to another internet provider, eg. your 4G on the mobile, and if the download is already completed, it would only cost minor data.
2. If the issue is not fixed, perform the following steps: turn off the Simulator, reinstall the UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe(default address: C:/Program Files(x86)/DJI Flight Simulator/UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe).
3. For Windows computer, please install the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=21
4. Restart the computer then launch the Simulator again, and check whether the issue persists.
Thank you.
2021-7-25
Use props
semenale
New

Ukraine

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-25 20:07
Hello there semenale. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check the suggestions below:
1. Switch to another internet provider, eg. your 4G on the mobile, and if the download is already completed, it would only cost minor data.
2. If the issue is not fixed, perform the following steps: turn off the Simulator, reinstall the UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe(default address: C:/Program Files(x86)/DJI Flight Simulator/UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe).

Hi, thanks for the response! I did steps #1-3, which you advised, a few times, but it didn't help. I mentioned this in my first post. However, today when I launched Windows and Simulator anew everything works. I'm happy! Perhaps step #4 (restarting the computer) was essential in this instruction. Hopefully, FS will work further reliably. Take care!
2021-7-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

semenale Posted at 7-25 23:46
Hi, thanks for the response! I did steps #1-3, which you advised, a few times, but it didn't help. I mentioned this in my first post. However, today when I launched Windows and Simulator anew everything works. I'm happy! Perhaps step #4 (restarting the computer) was essential in this instruction. Hopefully, FS will work further reliably. Take care!

Hi there semenale. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know the the issue has been resolved. If you have any other issues or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-7-28
Use props
djiuser_J2D0dsRARF8L
New

France

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-7-25 20:07
1. Switch to another internet provider, eg. your 4G on the mobile, and if the download is already completed, it would only cost minor data.

Thanks the problem was the wifi network, i changed for 4G and is done
2022-3-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_J2D0dsRARF8L Posted at 3-6 05:14
Thanks the problem was the wifi network, i changed for 4G and is done

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. It is great to know that the issue has been solved. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-3-8
Use props
djiuser_YMAK34mhGivH
New

Portugal

Hey did all the 4 steps you mentioned and still can't go trough the error

Is there any other way to solve this issue?
2022-5-22
Use props
arti.k.k
New

Armenia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-7-28 00:07
Hi there semenale. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know the the issue has been resolved. If you have any other issues or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.

hello, I have also made a mistake error 008_{000/0263} I have done all the steps 5-6 times in order, but the error remains
2023-8-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

arti.k.k Posted at 8-15 10:25
hello, I have also made a mistake error 008_{000/0263} I have done all the steps 5-6 times in order, but the error remains

Hi, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm if you're still experiencing the error message? If so, please provide us with the model of your computer, operating system, and the error message. I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-12-18
Use props
djiuser_rI51NhGNHlT1
New

United States

1. Switch to another internet provider, eg. your 4G on the mobile, and if the download is already completed, it would only cost minor data.

I have done this multiple times step by step and the problem is still happening
2023-12-29
Use props
ksUser
New

Czechia

This problem occurred today. Please advise how to run the simulator.
2023-12-30
Use props
ksUser
New

Czechia

ksUser Posted at 12-30 10:38
[view_image]

This problem occurred today. Please advise how to run the simulator.

This morning the DJI simulator suddenly started working. I didn't even restart my computer.
Thank you.
2023-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules