What to do...
1027 19 2021-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14748638 ft
United States

This is my first post ever, so bare with me. Question...i sent my mini 2 in due to one motor wont rotate. I tried a dozen times and all comes up short and wont rotate. Well i sent it in for repair and i get the notice from the tech that ITS NOT BROKE OR ANYTHING.  It operates just fine. Im having to explain how that i sent it in with issues and how now could it possibly be on just out of the blue.  If i get it back its obvious that theres a chance it qill fail ,maybe in the air a d possibly crash on something  very important. So  how should i address this issue?
2021-7-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Your case has been updated and you will receive the information later. Please pay attention to your email.
2021-7-27
Use props
Derek Ritchie
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-27 01:28
Hello, there. Your case has been updated and you will receive the information later. Please pay attention to your email.

I got the email. If you had a part in all this,ty.
2021-7-27
Use props
Ivan_Kerchev
lvl.1

Russia

I had a DJI 4 multispectral crash. I sent the data of this case to assess whether it is guaranteed or not, but there has been no answer on the question for a month. The official dealer in Russia does not undertake repairs. The gimbal is broken and two trains are broken because of this the camera does not work. The season is passing, the work is worth it. What should I do ??? I didn’t think that the $ 6000 tool is completely unrepairable and turns into a broken toy.
2021-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ivan_Kerchev Posted at 7-27 22:27
I had a DJI 4 multispectral crash. I sent the data of this case to assess whether it is guaranteed or not, but there has been no answer on the question for a month. The official dealer in Russia does not undertake repairs. The gimbal is broken and two trains are broken because of this the camera does not work. The season is passing, the work is worth it. What should I do ??? I didn’t think that the $ 6000 tool is completely unrepairable and turns into a broken toy.

Hi Ivan, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I ask did you send an email to our support team for assistance? Could you please provide us the reference number such as the ticket number for further confirmation? We would like to check more details of your case.
2021-7-27
Use props
Ivan_Kerchev
lvl.1

Russia

Several minutes ago I have already received a response via online chat support, they wrote that I will get an answer on my case from the target department within two days
2021-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ivan_Kerchev Posted at 7-27 23:25
Several minutes ago I have already received a response via online chat support, they wrote that I will get an answer on my case from the target department within two days

Glad to hear that. If there is a case created, you can also tell us the case number(CAS). We will also keep an eye on it. And could you please tell us how you contact us a month ago? We will forward it to the corresponding team to look into the issue mentioned above.
2021-7-28
Use props
Ivan_Kerchev
lvl.1

Russia

I have sent  flight data set in DJI analisys form via email on support@dji.com, from ikea86@mail.ru at 25th of june, and and duplicated the appeal from the mail ivankerchev@gmail.com
2021-7-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ivan_Kerchev Posted at 7-28 01:50
I have sent  flight data set in DJI analisys form via email on , from  at 25th of june, and and duplicated the appeal from the mail

Thanks for the information. Please send us the case number after you receive the email update. We will pay close attention to it. If you have any further concerns, please also feel free to contact us.
2021-7-28
Use props
Ivan_Kerchev
lvl.1

Russia

1UDSH8D0A30097
2021-7-28
Use props
djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz
lvl.2
United States

They took care of it for me. They even shopping it to me on a 2 day shipping when normally it's a 5 day ship. This is my 3rd or 4th time I have had to deal with dji and I can honestly say that they hadn't done me wrong yet. They are a top notch company all the way around. You get what you pay for. BUT I WOULD APORRCIATE any free items that THEY COULD SEND ME...lol
2021-7-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz Posted at 7-28 08:51
They took care of it for me. They even shopping it to me on a 2 day shipping when normally it's a 5 day ship. This is my 3rd or 4th time I have had to deal with dji and I can honestly say that they hadn't done me wrong yet. They are a top notch company all the way around. You get what you pay for. BUT I WOULD APORRCIATE any free items that THEY COULD SEND ME...lol

Hello, there. Thanks for your compliments. We will keep progressing and offer our customers the best service as possible as we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2021-7-29
Use props
djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-29 00:13
Hello, there. Thanks for your compliments. We will keep progressing and offer our customers the best service as possible as we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.

I got my package in just now. Havent tested it yet.  But thanks for the service once again
2021-7-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz Posted at 7-29 10:42
I got my package in just now. Havent tested it yet.  But thanks for the service once again

It's my pleasure. Free free to talk if you have any problems.
2021-7-29
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz Posted at 7-28 08:51
They took care of it for me. They even shopping it to me on a 2 day shipping when normally it's a 5 day ship. This is my 3rd or 4th time I have had to deal with dji and I can honestly say that they hadn't done me wrong yet. They are a top notch company all the way around. You get what you pay for. BUT I WOULD APORRCIATE any free items that THEY COULD SEND ME...lol

This is great! I'm happy DJI is working on faster shipping.
2021-8-3
Use props
Derek Ritchie
lvl.1

United States

Im now facing a new issue. The position indicator on the controller is not working correctly. The position and direction is wrong. I have calibrated the drone and phone MANY times and I just can't seem to get it working right...
2021-8-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Derek Ritchie Posted at 8-3 17:11
Im now facing a new issue. The position indicator on the controller is not working correctly. The position and direction is wrong. I have calibrated the drone and phone MANY times and I just can't seem to get it working right...

Hi Derek, may I know the model of your drone? Could you please record a video to show us the details of the problem? We'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-8-3
Use props
djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-3 22:39
Hi Derek, may I know the model of your drone? Could you please record a video to show us the details of the problem? We'd like to help you check it. Thanks.

Hey,i just did a factory reset on my galaxy s10 plus and seems it may have fixed itself out. But i have the mini 2. Im very happy with the mini 2. Im still learning something new on it everyday.  Really glad i purchased this drone. Hooefukly in due time, i will buy another dji product of some sort. Happy with the product and yhe c.s....
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_u4rtE3Hw9Kzz Posted at 8-4 23:05
Hey,i just did a factory reset on my galaxy s10 plus and seems it may have fixed itself out. But i have the mini 2. Im very happy with the mini 2. Im still learning something new on it everyday.  Really glad i purchased this drone. Hooefukly in due time, i will buy another dji product of some sort. Happy with the product and yhe c.s....

Thanks for your update. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-8-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are glad to know you have received your package for some time. If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to tell us. We are always here for you!
2021-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules