Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RuSchristian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7310331 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,

would there be any chance of offering a RAW only (not with JPG) mode for the DJI Fly App & Air2S? I bought the Air2S as a small alternative to the P4P and I2 and make heavy use of bracketed shots: always a big hassle to drag those jpgs along during a full day of shooting. The option of RAW ONLY would be awesome.

And while where at it:

- Further Options for advanced bracketing would be nice: e.g. 3/5/*7* (-3/+3) or manual selection only. I usually need the +2/-2 exposure and skip/delete the 0/+1/-1 files: any chance of e.g. stating the bracketing distance (e.g. -2 / 0 / +2)?  

Apart from that I am enjoying the drone and the new app.
2021-8-3
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

This has been requested since the MA2 was released over a year ago and still this option is not in the app. So I seriously doubt this will ever be added.

Mavic Air 2 - Shoot in RAW only?
2021-8-3
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

Taiwan

you can always group your files by suffix

and programs like lightroom simply use the jpg as a preview.

without the jpg file its very hard for your phone to preview the image. decoding the raw would spend much more time
2021-8-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RuSchristian. Good day and thank you for reaching out. This matter has been forwarded to the designated DJI department. For the latest DJI FPV and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2021-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules