407 2 2021-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Themadwelshman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 201444 ft
United Kingdom

Hello everyone.

I was gifted a P3A as some may already know which was broken and is now flying like a dream.

But I've been trying to get the Follow me mode to work but can't.

The previous owner had at least 3 iPhones that I know of and he said he could never get it to work.

I've tried with my ipad(wifi only) connected to hotspot.
Samsung s8 and a Samsung A12 and still nothing.

I get the initial menu up stating I have to be a certain height so I do that and select apply then nothing. The menu doesn't change like in videos I've seen online.

The drone is flying on the unreleased firmware but wasn't working before that on newest firmware neither.

What else could it be. I'm assuming it's not the mobile phone end as so many models have been tried?

Thanks for any feedback.

Anthony
2021-8-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please bring back the latest firmware of the aircraft and kindly please check the mobile device as the performance may be subject to the GPS accuracy on the mobile device? Flying in different locations might help as well for us to further isolate the issue. In addition, If you could provide us a screen recording or a video sample showing the issue that would be very helpful. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-8-5
Use props
Themadwelshman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 201444 ft
United Kingdom

Thank you. Weather is really bad here at the moment. As soon as it clears I will do that video.

Anthony
2021-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules