Image quality striped
495 3 2021-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mitchxyx
lvl.1
United States

I have a mavic 2 pro and this morning I took it out to fly and the image looked striped and very low quality. Does anyone know if this is an update related issued or physical damage?
Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 9.48.51 AM.png
2021-8-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mitchxyx. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if your DJI Mavic 2 Pro is on its latest firmware and dis the said DJI drone had a crash or a hard landing before this issue happened? Thank you.
2021-8-8
Use props
mitchxyx
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-8 17:28
Hello there mitchxyx. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if your DJI Mavic 2 Pro is on its latest firmware and dis the said DJI drone had a crash or a hard landing before this issue happened? Thank you.

I just updated all the firmware and the have had no hard landings or crashes. The live video from the drone is very glitchy also. Thank you!
2021-8-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mitchxyx Posted at 8-9 17:50
I just updated all the firmware and the have had no hard landings or crashes. The live video from the drone is very glitchy also. Thank you!

Hi there mitchxyx. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Since you are still experiencing this issue with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Thank you.
2021-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules