Restricted zone cause my p2p crash
1155 5 2015-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anthony Lam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 539347 ft
Malaysia

Yesterday I fly at a resort that not in fly zone, but yesterday my area (Sabah, Malaysia) no fly zone has expanded the size and restricted zone too. So it covered the resort that I was flying. The problem is, in restricted zone, you still can fly in low alt, right? Motor can start and getting error of restricted zone. Then I press OK, should be good to fly in few meters high then(As in manual from DJI say so). Fly up in just hovering 1 meter from the ground, then the damn restricted zone error come back again and the p3p self fly itself to a bush near a pond, almost drown my p3p. Even if in restricted zone, it should go down not going after the bush right?

Come on DJI faster fix things up!!!!

Last firmware are much better! 1.2.6 are killing me
2015-7-25
Use props
Gabe R
lvl.4

United States

its hard to read your broken english a little, but to understand a little better you flew it a no fly zone and KNEW you were by pressing OK!!!! Im sorry to hear yours crashed but this is your own fault, no fly zones are set up for a reason. How would you feel if you caused a plane to crash and killed X number of people.
2015-7-26
Use props
Anthony Lam
lvl.2
Malaysia

Sorry for my english. I mean that I flew in a restricted zone not no fly zone. I'm not that dumb. Restricted zone you can fly at a restricted heights (according to the manual). But my p3p are not flew in restricted heights in the restricted zone, it just crash itself to a bush. Even (IF) I am in no fly zone, my motor won't start at all, so it is not possible that I'm saying I flew in no fly zone.

2015-7-26
Use props
sudiste
lvl.2

Monaco

If NoFly Zone kicks in at 1m height you should not fly in that area,
so don't blame DJI, blame yourself!
2015-7-26
Use props
Anthony Lam
lvl.2
Malaysia

You still not understand what I meant here. I'm not in nofly zone, RESTRICTED ZONE
2015-7-27
Use props
Striket
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508612 ft
Singapore

Anthony, you might want to send the flight logs over to DJI. They will be able determine whether if it's the fault of the unit and provide you with the next cause of action.
2015-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules