How do I extract low-level logged data and run test cases on drone?
358 0 2021-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wei Minn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2684 ft

Singapore

Hi team,
1. I would like to extract low-level log data from the drone such as location, velocity, user commands, events and other sensor data along with timestamp and identifier for connected mobile device in order to reconstruct flight paths.
Is it possible to extract the aformentioned data from all drone models (Mavic, Matrice, Phantom, etc...) or does every model have different data types, syntax or encoding format? In the latter's case, I would like to know of different models and their log formats respectively.

2. I would also like to run automated test cases on the simulator software (DJI Assistant 2, PC Simulator and Flight Simulator). Is it also possible to extract log data from the simulator in the same format as the physical drone itself?

It is for my school research project, so the budget to purchase a drone is allocated quite sparingly so I need to be wise with the purchase i.e., a model that supports the most fine-graned and detail log data as possible without getting too "heavy-duty".

Thank you for your help!
2021-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules