Windscreen muff
2457 5 2021-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MatB39
lvl.1
Flight distance : 334386 ft
United Kingdom

I've just lost the magnetic windscreen muff today. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? Or how to get around it hacking an alternative?
Don't want to buy a new wireless mic just for that and I can't seem to find it by itself.
Thanks
2021-8-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MatB39. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out.  You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the said magnetic windscreen muff that you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2021-8-12
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

It is another bad design product. It should definitely have physical locking.

It should cover from the wind but we can't use it when it is windy. Wait what?
2021-8-12
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

My windscreen's magnet got loose quite quickly after receiving the  camera. Luckily, I got it replaced by warranty service. Not sure if it  would be any help if you completely lost it though.

I think they  should make it available as a separate part. I can't see too many people  buying a completely new wireless microphone just because of that,  especially when it is not possible to connect multiple wireless  microphones simultaneously to a single DIA handle.
2021-8-13
Use props
sfbdotcom
New

United Kingdom

Mine was supplied without the windscreen, but so far have not had any joy getting a replacement. This is Essential for the stuff I do. currently waiting for a call back. DJI no longer provide telephone support although numbers are listed on the website.
2022-7-4
Use props
AquaFruit
lvl.1
New Zealand

Contact DJI Support. They can refer you to their DJI Parts partner based in Hong Kong. I ordered 2 of those fluffy things as they're so easy to lose and don't attach securely. It cost me NZ$41 for 2 of these, but that included super fast requested DHL Express shipping, which they shipped from Hong Kong, to Wellington New Zealand, only taking 3 business days to do so!!!! The premium price you pay for express shipping is well worth it. Othewise it takes low standard slow priority clearing Customs, and especially due to COVID. Retailers and DJI do not sell the fluffy things seperately online, so you'll need to lodge a special order request. DJI Support and DJI Hong Kong will be happy to help. Hope this helps you XD ^u^.
2022-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules