LG G& THIN Q - issues fixed yet?
1033 2 2021-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mclingo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, I was just about to buy one of these but caught a few posts on other forums stating there are connectivity issues with DJI products and this phone, does anyone know if these issues are now fixed as this is the cheapest way to get a 1000 nit screen at the moment.

LG G& Thinq

regards,

Mclingo.
2021-8-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mclingo. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( LG G & Thin Q ) that you want to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the LG G & Thin Q will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-8-16
Use props
mclingo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

HI, thanks very much indeed for your reply.
This is a real shame as there are very few budget options for drone flyers in daylight, this would have been an ideal companion screen, most mobiles at the moment are only about 4-500 nits full field that I am aware of, are you aware of any supported mobiles with a very bright screen like this?

Are there any plans to have this very useful phone supported?
2021-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules