Why won't DJI refresh send me a solid drone. Defective replacements
1664 13 2021-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5HEaDrqJRpC7
lvl.2
United States

I don't know where else to turn. I need to contact somebody from outside the refresh dept.  Most of the problems are related to the gimble and it's movement but there have been problems across the board Many times. The drone I have now is bad. When they sent me the drone before this one, I sent it back and I got a $900 bill for repairs that I did not have to pay but still why are the sending me a LIKE NEW DRONE that is in need of $900 repair. So they sent me my current drone and it's bad also. I have begged DJI to look into the refresh department. Please check my account. Somebody at the refresh department does not like me. They will say anything and apologize over and over and over. It means nothing. Just words. A super visor named Rich promised me the last time I would get a brand new drone because all I've been though. He eventually vanished and I got another  bad unit that I'm shipping out on Tuesday. Last time I sent in a brand new remote controller. I only sent in everything in because I was promised a brand new unit. They sent me back a scratched and beat up RC with a lemon of a drone. They boxed it up so poorly the box was not sealed and when I opened it up my jaw dropped by what I saw.  I need help from somebody on the inside who can truly figure out why this is happening. I am a licensed pilot and very experienced. I've owned many Mavics and Air drones. I'm a pro.  Refresh has something going on with me. I plan on getting the Mavic Pro 3 when it's available. I need refresh, but my experience is... it's not to be trusted. Please help me find out what's going on. I'm not a bad person I just want a drone that is LIKE NEW OR NEW.    CAS-6823189-B1X7W8      
2021-8-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we are sorry if there is any inconvenience caused. We will look into your case and keep you updated.
2021-8-16
Use props
djiuser_5HEaDrqJRpC7
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 8-16 18:35
Hi there, we are sorry if there is any inconvenience caused. We will look into your case and keep you updated.

Thank you. I'm not a bad person. I only want closure and a drone that is fully functional in every way. Just please make sure to hold accountable the people who will make the decision. Like I said the refresh drone before this one needed 900 dollars in repair. Please look it up. How could they send me a LIKE NEW drone which by you own account needed 900 dollars worth of repair.  This has happen several times. I just want somebody to oversee. Last time I was promised a new unit as I've suffered so. Please keep me
posted. I sent the drone yesterday. I am hoping it will make it to you by Friday. Thank You, Tom
2021-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_5HEaDrqJRpC7 Posted at 8-17 22:42
Thank you. I'm not a bad person. I only want closure and a drone that is fully functional in every way. Just please make sure to hold accountable the people who will make the decision. Like I said the refresh drone before this one needed 900 dollars in repair. Please look it up. How could they send me a LIKE NEW drone which by you own account needed 900 dollars worth of repair.  This has happen several times. I just want somebody to oversee. Last time I was promised a new unit as I've suffered so. Please keep me
posted. I sent the drone yesterday. I am hoping it will make it to you by Friday. Thank You, Tom

Hi Tom, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. We had checked your case and regarding the replacement case, it was created in January and the replacement shipped. May we know if you referred to that case, and you received a drone with poor packaging in this replacement case, right?
Noticed that you have shipped out the drone, we will pay attention to the progress of your case. We hope your case will be solved soon.
2021-8-18
Use props
djiuser_5HEaDrqJRpC7
lvl.2
Slovakia

DJI Susan Posted at 8-18 04:44
Hi Tom, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. We had checked your case and regarding the replacement case, it was created in January and the replacement shipped. May we know if you referred to that case, and you received a drone with poor packaging in this replacement case, right?
Noticed that you have shipped out the drone, we will pay attention to the progress of your case. We hope your case will be solved soon.

Case No.: CAS-6823189-B1X7W8:
Thank You Susan, Yes I've had many many bad drones from refresh like 5 of them.  I have been though this so many times my head is spinning. DJI has had my drone more then I have had it. I want to remain positive but I'm worried.  My history with you is one of back and forth back and forth, I ship in and you ship back and refresh drones every time..  This one you have now has a bad gimble and RC battery and other repairs. All these problems with the drones come from your "LIKE NEW" dept. I was promised a brand new drone and got one which had a bad gimble and battery and was beat up and ship wrecked when I open the box.  Almost like somebody did it on purpose.  I really want you to oversee the entire process for real. Why is nobody held accountable?   I don't know what else to say, I've begged, cried and screamed about the situation and I get the same response over and over.  Everyone at DJI is very sorry and going to be on top of my case and it never happens. NEVER.  So far it's only been words, nothing but words. I want and deserve a brand new drone. Brand NEW.  I need to get back to business.  The truth is you don't give LIKE NEW DRONES"  I've had 5 all bad and not "like new at all"  I'm not being disrespectful, I'm being honest.  They sent me a bill and it's 300 dollar and I won't have to pay it but I'm worried they will not fix do me right again. The RC USB type A port is damaged. It is bent and loose. The top buttons are loose and come off????.  The RC is a bad one for sure. I'm going to call tomorrow and make sure they know to fix the USB type A port. I'm a professional, I need my drone asap. Please send me a brand new unit and I'll be good until the Mavic 3 comes out. I want to repair this very damaged relationship. Thank you, Tom
2021-8-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_5HEaDrqJRpC7 Posted at 8-24 22:37
Case No.: CAS-6823189-B1X7W8:
Thank You Susan, Yes I've had many many bad drones from refresh like 5 of them.  I have been though this so many times my head is spinning. DJI has had my drone more then I have had it. I want to remain positive but I'm worried.  My history with you is one of back and forth back and forth, I ship in and you ship back and refresh drones every time..  This one you have now has a bad gimble and RC battery and other repairs. All these problems with the drones come from your "LIKE NEW" dept. I was promised a brand new drone and got one which had a bad gimble and battery and was beat up and ship wrecked when I open the box.  Almost like somebody did it on purpose.  I really want you to oversee the entire process for real. Why is nobody held accountable?   I don't know what else to say, I've begged, cried and screamed about the situation and I get the same response over and over.  Everyone at DJI is very sorry and going to be on top of my case and it never happens. NEVER.  So far it's only been words, nothing but words. I want and deserve a brand new drone. Brand NEW.  I need to get back to business.  The truth is you don't give LIKE NEW DRONES"  I've had 5 all bad and not "like new at all"  I'm not being disrespectful, I'm being honest.  They sent me a bill and it's 300 dollar and I won't have to pay it but I'm worried they will not fix do me right again. The RC USB type A port is damaged. It is bent and loose. The top buttons are loose and come off????.  The RC is a bad one for sure. I'm going to call tomorrow and make sure they know to fix the USB type A port. I'm a professional, I need my drone asap. Please send me a brand new unit and I'll be good until the Mavic 3 comes out. I want to repair this very damaged relationship. Thank you, Tom

I am deeply sorry for the belated reply. We will investigate the whole case, learn from the details and strive for better service. For the current case, the unit had been shipped. Please let me know if all is well when you receive it. Thank you.
2021-8-26
Use props
djiuser_5HEaDrqJRpC7
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-26 23:38
I am deeply sorry for the belated reply. We will investigate the whole case, learn from the details and strive for better service. For the current case, the unit had been shipped. Please let me know if all is well when you receive it. Thank you.

Hello Susan, The drone just arrived and I am sick to stomach that they sent me the same remote control.  In my letters and phones calls I reported to them that the USB was bent although it's still working it's about to break off.
It's clear to see easily that it is very bent. They sent me the remote back with the same bent USB port. I can not go another 2 weeks with out my drone. In my letters I clearly reported this damage and it was ignored on purpose.  Do you now believe me when I say somebody at DJI has it out for me in the refresh dept. Who can call?  Do I need to reach out to China or somebody at corporate.  This has to go beyond these channels. I would like to pay for an RC and then you send a fixed unit, as soon as it gets here I'll send the broken one back. I cannot be down another 2 weeks. It's raining here for days and I won't be able to try the drone until it stops. You said you would over see it, You said you were very sorry, you said you would investigate the WHOLE case............ Once again that long process and downtime was total waste. If you looked at the whole case I'd have a brand new unit and somebody in the refresh dept. would be in trouble. Tom
2021-8-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_5HEaDrqJRpC7 Posted at 8-28 08:44
Hello Susan, The drone just arrived and I am sick to stomach that they sent me the same remote control.  In my letters and phones calls I reported to them that the USB was bent although it's still working it's about to break off.
It's clear to see easily that it is very bent. They sent me the remote back with the same bent USB port. I can not go another 2 weeks with out my drone. In my letters I clearly reported this damage and it was ignored on purpose.  Do you now believe me when I say somebody at DJI has it out for me in the refresh dept. Who can call?  Do I need to reach out to China or somebody at corporate.  This has to go beyond these channels. I would like to pay for an RC and then you send a fixed unit, as soon as it gets here I'll send the broken one back. I cannot be down another 2 weeks. It's raining here for days and I won't be able to try the drone until it stops. You said you would over see it, You said you were very sorry, you said you would investigate the WHOLE case............ Once again that long process and downtime was total waste. If you looked at the whole case I'd have a brand new unit and somebody in the refresh dept. would be in trouble. Tom

Hi Tom, your experience has fulfilled us with regret, I am deeply sorry for the situation.
I had checked the serial number of the controller that we received and shipped, they are different, which means it had been replaced. Could you please provide a picture of the USB port and the controller serial number to me for further confirmation? I will check this again with our manager. Apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2021-8-31
Use props
gevigil253
lvl.4

El Salvador

Yo estoy en Cetro America y he tenido mas de 4 drones diferentes, MAVIC MINI FLY MORE COMBO sin ningun problema, luego Mavic Air 2 unicamente en una tan sola ocacion me fallo la brujula no marcaba donde estaba el drone, mavic 2 zoom, sin ningun error, ahora me quede con el mavic 2 pro, que hasta el momento no he tenido ningun problema, lastima que no todos tengamos la misma suerte.

Espero que solucionen sus problemas pronto y puedan difrutar de volar con total libertad y confianza.

Saludos
2021-9-10
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 8-31 20:10
Hi Tom, your experience has fulfilled us with regret, I am deeply sorry for the situation.
I had checked the serial number of the controller that we received and shipped, they are different, which means it had been replaced. Could you please provide a picture of the USB port and the controller serial number to me for further confirmation? I will check this again with our manager. Apologize again for the inconvenience caused.

Instead of complicate this case further, why don't you send your valued customer a new drone? In the long run that must be both cheaper and also signal that you are a serious company!

Your needless and prolonged dialogs with any customer makes me wonder if the product warranty is only valid as long as the product is not faulty in any way? Is that so, DJI?
2021-9-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Johnny_J Posted at 9-13 03:39
Instead of complicate this case further, why don't you send your valued customer a new drone? In the long run that must be both cheaper and also signal that you are a serious company!

Your needless and prolonged dialogs with any customer makes me wonder if the product warranty is only valid as long as the product is not faulty in any way? Is that so, DJI?

Hi Johnny, I am sorry that this case leaves you such an impression. As mentioned, the unit has been replaced as per the system, therefore, we may want to know more details.
For the OP's case, it has been solved. If you encounter any trouble, please feel free to contact us at any time, we will do our best to help.
2021-9-14
Use props
djiuser_5HEaDrqJRpC7
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2021-9-14 01:07
Hi Johnny, I am sorry that this case leaves you such an impression. As mentioned, the unit has been replaced as per the system, therefore, we may want to know more details.
For the OP's case, it has been solved. If you encounter any trouble, please feel free to contact us at any time, we will do our best to help.

Susan, DJI forms is a sea of confusion but you once helped me a long time ago with a problem. No one answers me back here .  I'm  am bumming out about cruise control on my Mavic 3 Classic with the RC controller.  When ever I press C2 to start the cruise it only works half the time. I've also tried cruise on c1, so it's not the buttons.  I've been working on figuring this out for sometime now. I called DJI twice. I have the list of 11 things about how the cruise control works and when it stops and for what reasons. The only thing in that list of 11 things (on the DJI forms from the administrator) that would affect me would be obstacle avoidance and I've turned that off for my testing. Sometimes it engages and sometimes not 50/50 at best. More not. I've tried a 100 times to figure it out.   Can you think of anything?  Does it always work well and right for you?  Have you experienced this problem at all?  I'm getting ready to send the whole thing back under refresh, but that's the last thing I want to do. I keep thinking it's something I am doing but I am doing it right I think.  Please advise.
3-7 03:19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_5HEaDrqJRpC7 Posted at 3-7 03:19
Susan, DJI forms is a sea of confusion but you once helped me a long time ago with a problem. No one answers me back here .  I'm  am bumming out about cruise control on my Mavic 3 Classic with the RC controller.  When ever I press C2 to start the cruise it only works half the time. I've also tried cruise on c1, so it's not the buttons.  I've been working on figuring this out for sometime now. I called DJI twice. I have the list of 11 things about how the cruise control works and when it stops and for what reasons. The only thing in that list of 11 things (on the DJI forms from the administrator) that would affect me would be obstacle avoidance and I've turned that off for my testing. Sometimes it engages and sometimes not 50/50 at best. More not. I've tried a 100 times to figure it out.   Can you think of anything?  Does it always work well and right for you?  Have you experienced this problem at all?  I'm getting ready to send the whole thing back under refresh, but that's the last thing I want to do. I keep thinking it's something I am doing but I am doing it right I think.  Please advise.

Hi there, could you please tell us more details about the Cruise Control not working? Do you mean the drone will not enter Cruise Control when you press the C1 or C2 button? Could you please provide us with a video showing the issue and export the log of the remote controller and drone for further confirmation?
3-8 03:09
Use props
djiuser_ammWzeGdF5Cn
lvl.1

United States

I have DJI care I sent my mavic 3T which is a $6,000 drone in for replacement when I received it somebody put a battery on top of the Drone in the case and force the lid shut smashing the Drone right through the bottom of the styrofoam and breaking the styrofoam on top and then when I tested it out it wouldn't Focus correctly and after taking a closer look it's because the lens on the camera is dirty on the inside so I sent it back two weeks go by I get a drone in the mail it's the same drone same dirty lens so I sent it back again this time they agreed there was something wrong sent me a different drone only problem is this one doesn't even work properly it won't focus I don't see how it could have ever passed inspection I paid for an expedient swap out because I need my Enterprise drone back and I've yet to receive a fully functional one and it's been a month I just mailed it back for the fourth time today
4-19 16:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules