Do you hate reading the online manual for your DJI Mini 2?
939 8 2021-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henrik Olsen
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Do you hate reading the online manual for your DJI Mini 2?  

DJI Mini 2 Beginners Guide covered the features & functions very important for new owners.

Regardless if you are a new drone pilot or just considering getting your first drone, you will benefit from this DJI Mini 2 Beginner Series

This episode #2 covers the DJI Mini 2 Remote.

This episode #1 covers DJI Mini 2 Aircraft Features.

✅ DJI Mini 2 Beginners Guide Playlist (more videos will be added)

Note I do not recommend you skip the users manual, but this will get you started :-)

2021-8-18
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Nope, I enjoy reading the manual, you can quickly find what you need in it. I do not appreciate watching lengthy videos with mostly self-promotion.
2021-8-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Henrik Olsen. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting videos you have created for the DJI Mini 2. Great work and thank you for your support.
2021-8-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing. .  
2021-8-18
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

I read the manual and so should anyone that purchased a DJI Product, rather than resorting to a YouTube video.  Especially one that's been done about 300 times plus.
2021-8-18
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Mhinc Posted at 8-18 03:12
I read the manual and so should anyone that purchased a DJI Product, rather than resorting to a YouTube video.  Especially one that's been done about 300 times plus.

I agree totally! Watching those videos are as entertaining and informative as watching paint dry ...
2021-8-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing Henrik.  

I believe that every owner should thoroughly read the user's manual.  However, in this day and age many skip straight to videos and head out to fly.  When they have issues they come on the forum to ask why?  If they would have read the manual to start with they probably wouldn't of had the issue or would at least know why they had the issue and how to correct it in the future.  Just my 2 cents worth.  
2021-8-18
Use props
Henrik Olsen
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Based on the questions in this forum and Facebook groups there is clearly a lot that does read the manual, and these videos are not a substitute by all means.
These were made because I was asked by my audience and aimed towards beginners and if you are top of your game and prefer to read then manual, no biggie ;-)
2021-8-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nope. I always read it!
2021-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now