Bancroft peak - Try again!
767 7 2021-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Terry McGregor
lvl.3
Australia

Some excellent hiking Vlog type footage, covering an advanced hike/climb of Bancroft peak in Colorado.

Please jump in the comments section if you’re successfully mixing drone footage and non-drone footage

Some excellent hiking Vlog type footage, covering an advanced hike/climb of Bancroft peak in Colorado.  Please jump in the comments section if you’re successfully mixing drone footage and non-drone footage.  

2021-8-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats a serious hike.  
2021-8-18
Use props
Niho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 458740 ft
Finland

Nicely done. Place is beautiful for hiking...
2021-8-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Stunning footage!    What an incredible place for a hike.  
2021-8-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Impressive video!
2021-8-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Terry McGregor. Good day and thank you for posting this cool video you have filmed. Great work and have a nice day. .
2021-8-23
Use props
Frontliner 2020
Second Officer
Philippines

this is an amazing video...
2021-8-24
Use props
Terry McGregor
lvl.3
Australia

Thanks to everyone for your comments!  I thought I’d respond to everyone here as a group, rather than respond to each individually and spam the group.

Firstly, I’d love to take credit for filming this video, but unfortunately it’s not mine, I simply shared it because I was impressed with it.

I loved the drone filming of mountain, lakes and waterfalls, but added to that the creator also films on GoPro, helmet cam and regular camera, then mixes then all together for a great edit.  plus he does all his filming, while also hiking/climbing up a advanced level mountain.  Wow huh!

It makes my weekend seem rather boring.

2021-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules