LightBridge Video Delay & Jog Wheel Problem
1762 4 2014-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skylight
New
Flight distance : 141749 ft
United States

I just installed a new LB on my P2 and after all firmware updates I'm getting about a one second delay with the video, even on my Black Pearl HD monitor.  I also bought the new transmitter with the jog wheel. when I let go of the wheel it springs back to the center and moves the camera too. This doesn't seem right, any help? Thanks!
2014-11-26
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is the delay on the bench or in the air as well, maybe just dirty wifi environment?

You have to select the new TX type in the assistant for the wheel to function properly.
2014-11-26
Use props
rydellster
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76401 ft
Chile

I also have a 1+ second delay and haven't been able to figure out how to remedy the situation. Did you ever get an answer to the delay problem? Thnx!
2014-12-4
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

rydellster@gmai Posted at 2014-12-5 11:27
I also have a 1+ second delay and haven't been able to figure out how to remedy the situation. Did y ...

I have not experienced this delay on my P2Z3 with Lightbridge.  If I did would make it impossible to pilot via FPV.  I have been out over 1K without a problem.  My questions are how do you have your antennas set up, both in the air and on the ground?  Are you running  real time or smooth mode?  If you are using full HD then that may be a problem.
2014-12-4
Use props
rydellster
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76401 ft
Chile

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-12-5 12:36
I have not experienced this delay on my P2Z3 with Lightbridge.  If I did would make it impossible  ...

The "ground" unit is mounted on the back of my radio (Futaba 14SG) behind my 8.4" Samsung Galaxy Tab with the two antennas pointing at an angle up and out. I assume I'm on real time but im not sure. I have the latest updates.  Not sure where to check for those two mode options. Also have intermittent screen interference, almost like on the old screens when the camera was taking a pic every 5 secs even though it's not doing that now. Also, Still awaiting any news on a fix for the 4k-30fps and the GoPro 4. Appreciate any info you have on that too.  Thanks so much! I'm down in Chile filming and hoping to resolve the issues.
2014-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules