Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Livestream “save to SD” greyed out
876 21 2021-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adventure_OM
lvl.1

Canada

After a few weeks away on a bike trip I got home and went to livestream my next yoga class, however when it came to saving to the SD card, as I have done at least 100 times in the past year, the toggle wasn’t active and was greyed out.

I have tried a lot of things: waiting. Sometimes it would suddenly be active again, but mostly it doesn’t become active no matter how long I wait.

I have deleted the Mimo app, rebooted my phone, reinstalled app, and the first time I open the app the save to SD option is there. Great. Set up class, open the app again, not possible.. Another reinstall and it appears again.

Have tried reformatting the SD card. Sometimes this makes the toggle active, sometimes not.

Firmware is set to update automatically and the app is the latest version.

I am using an iPhone 7+ running iOS 14.7.1

any suggestions???
IMG_3427.jpg
2021-8-25
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

I checked mine just now,    I have the same exact issue. I could have videotaped it for all but,  I gave it a minute's time, and it corrected itself.  sounds like an App issue.  on a side note please cut out your RTMP, its   something you do not want others to grab.
2021-8-25
Use props
adventure_OM
lvl.1

Canada

Cheers.
2021-8-25
Use props
adventure_OM
lvl.1

Canada

Fishycomics Posted at 8-25 15:06
I checked mine just now,    I have the same exact issue. I could have videotaped it for all but,  I gave it a minute's time, and it corrected itself.  sounds like an App issue.  on a side note please cut out your RTMP, its   something you do not want others to grab.

SOLVED: How do I edit the image now that it is uploaded? Any tips?
(The answer was "don't do it on mobile. The edit button appears on the desktop version.")
2021-8-25
Use props
adventure_OM
lvl.1

Canada

Fishycomics Posted at 8-25 15:06

Thanks! What a weird, lame issue. Maybe they will update the app. I wondered about posting that. Will edit if I can.
2021-8-25
Use props
adventure_OM
lvl.1

Canada

Nothing to see here. Managed to edit the photo myself.
2021-8-25
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

Lets hope DJI can fix it,   and correct in the next app firmware update.  if you can not edit, simply  do the report and they will get to it. not in a flash but days later.
2021-8-25
Use props
adventure_OM
lvl.1

Canada

Fishycomics Posted at 8-25 15:59
Lets hope DJI can fix it,   and correct in the next app firmware update.  if you can not edit, simply  do the report and they will get to it. not in a flash but days later.

Thanks Fishycomics. Got home and the edit button appears on desktop, but not on mobile. Maybe they can fix that issue another day. Hopefully DJI can fix this firmware problem soon, or I will have to buy a GoPro.
2021-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there adventure_OM. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will cascade this issue to the designated DJI department for evaluation. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-8-25
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

GoPro is a ton of bugs and issues but they got dji a step up or two on livestream. and DJI needs to Step their game a lot higher if they want to be King

GoPro got 1080P livestream, I believe they had saved from sd to 4k I have to check the cameras again.

The answer you received from the staff is just that, they love for you to keep checking the site at the firmware for the fix.
2021-8-26
Use props
adventure_OM
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-25 21:39
Hello there adventure_OM. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will cascade this issue to the designated DJI department for evaluation. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Thanks. I hope it is resolved quickly. The bug appeared sometime between June 15 and August 10.
2021-8-26
Use props
adventure_OM
lvl.1

Canada

Fishycomics Posted at 8-26 03:02
GoPro is a ton of bugs and issues but they got dji a step up or two on livestream. and DJI needs to Step their game a lot higher if they want to be King

GoPro got 1080P livestream, I believe they had saved from sd to 4k I have to check the cameras again.

Good to know. Cheers!
2021-8-26
Use props
adventure_OM
lvl.1

Canada

Here a week later, on August 31, and the issue persists. Today I was not able to record my yoga class onto my Osmo Action. Any update on when this will get fixed? There never used to be a problem with this.
2021-8-31
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

Seems their Department is working very hard, they want  you to keep checking back at eth official page. sorry but that is the answer we get.
2021-8-31
Use props
adventure_OM
lvl.1

Canada

Fishycomics Posted at 8-31 11:58
Seems their Department is working very hard, they want  you to keep checking back at eth official page. sorry but that is the answer we get.

I figured but wanted to remind them.
2021-8-31
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

Update from your Team,  the official site has no update, that means the team  needs to address the issue.
2021-9-1
Use props
adventure_OM
lvl.1

Canada

Any News DJI Stephen? I tried this before teaching my class today, and the toggle was active.

Of course, one hour later when class actually started it was greyed out and wouldn't become active. I tried reinstalling the app again, but still greyed out.

When will this get fixed? Very frustrated and disappointed with DJI at the moment.
2021-9-7
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

Please look into a Real support agent at facebook:   they will get to you and may reply back when  the department  emails them, this Company and others are very forgetful, and I feel it needs a more  one on one then  put the file to the top of the paper tray and forgotten
2021-9-8
Use props
adventure_OM
lvl.1

Canada

Fishycomics Posted at 9-8 04:57
Please look into a Real support agent at facebook:   they will get to you and may reply back when  the department  emails them, this Company and others are very forgetful, and I feel it needs a more  one on one then  put the file to the top of the paper tray and forgotten

Thanks for the tip. Is that through the DJI Support FB page?
2021-9-9
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

the best thing one can do is try

2021-9-9
Use props
adventure_OM
lvl.1

Canada

Fishycomics Posted at 9-9 08:00
the best thing one can do is try

https://youtu.be/rnF-RtDs2kk

Subscribed to ya! This is terrific. Thanks. Chatting with someone who might be human right now. Brilliant.
2021-9-9
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

you are very welcomed.   I find something so simple at times can be quite difficult. one thing a company can not do is Put a chat right up on the site,  they make it so difficult at times., you can do the call but they cater to drones, the camera is  via chat.  thank you  and thank you
2021-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules