ANDROID USERS, WE NEED TO TAKE A STAND AGAINST DJI APP DEVELOPERS
4634 36 2021-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jbara07x
lvl.2
Egypt

"Reply with anything, make this goes VIRAL"
So, i'm an Android user, A FLAGSHIP USER, S21 ULTRA FOR GODSAKE, and i can't shoot 60fps in ANY RESOLUTION?? are u kidding me? i can't even use my telephoto camera!! it's been a very long time since they launch the app, and i don't think they would do anything soon so we need to stand together, let them hear us out, to stop taking a good care of Apple and throw us in the trash!!type ur phone model and ur problems.
2021-8-25
Use props
Jbara07x
lvl.2
Egypt

please, make the hashtag #UpdateAndroidMimo Goes viral among the other forums
2021-8-25
Use props
michelmdubois
lvl.1
Canada

Just bought Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G, I'll see what my limitations are when I receive it.
2021-8-27
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Ditch mimo and use Filmic pro
2021-8-27
Use props
Jbara07x
lvl.2
Egypt

michelmdubois@videotron.ca Posted at 8-27 07:33
Just bought Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G, I'll see what my limitations are when I receive it.

I hope u get better results
2021-8-27
Use props
Jbara07x
lvl.2
Egypt

AlanHd Posted at 8-27 10:19

Does it support the controls of the gambal?
2021-8-27
Use props
Jbara07x
lvl.2
Egypt

AlanHd Posted at 8-27 10:19

i just downloaded it, it doesn't support 60fps unfortunately..
2021-8-27
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
United Kingdom

Jbara07x Posted at 8-27 19:25

Hi you can control Filmic via the gimbal but you do lose acccess to the features usch as active track, Filmicpro supportys 60fps on my S10+
2021-8-28
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
United Kingdom

Jbara07x Posted at 8-27 19:25

Sorry forgot to say, i would email the developers they are quick to get bback to you usually and see if they are working on adding 60fps for your device.
2021-8-28
Use props
Jbara07x
lvl.2
Egypt

AlanHd Posted at 8-28 01:06
Sorry forgot to say, i would email the developers they are quick to get bback to you usually and see if they are working on adding 60fps for your device.
I downloaded the modded ver just in case xD i sent an email to the developers, if they add the 60fps i would definitely buy it. But do they support changing the mode? (Spin shot, fpv, follow..)
2021-8-28
Use props
michelmdubois
lvl.1
Canada

michelmdubois@videotron.ca Posted at 8-27 07:33

Update it fits my Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G perfectly, as per accesibility with Mimo, I will wait patiently as I bought the OM4 for stability first.
2021-8-28
Use props
Jbara07x
lvl.2
Egypt

michelmdubois@videotron.ca Posted at 8-28 11:19
Update it fits my Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G perfectly, as per accesibility with Mimo, I will wait patiently as I bought the OM4 for stability first.

I mean, people in other forums have been waiting for 2 years now.. i think it's just problem with Samsung not just dji mimo cuz Fimlic Pro also doesn't support 60 fps for Samsung.. I'm just gonna use default app
2021-8-28
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Think Samsung is the problem, atleast with DJI Fly
2021-8-31
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
United Kingdom

Jbara07x Posted at 8-28 18:33
I mean, people in other forums have been waiting for 2 years now.. i think it's just problem with Samsung not just dji mimo cuz Fimlic Pro also doesn't support 60 fps for Samsung.. I'm just gonna use default app

Filmic pro supports 4k 60fps on the Samsung S10 +
2021-8-31
Use props
Pzooky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 377382 ft
United Kingdom

I agree, why no update? What's going on DJI?
2021-9-1
Use props
Jbara07x
lvl.2
Egypt

AlanHd Posted at 8-31 13:28
Filmic pro supports 4k 60fps on the Samsung S10 +

only s9,10 and note 9  with exynos got lucky, the rest does not support unfortunately  
2021-9-1
Use props
Jbara07x
lvl.2
Egypt

johansenfoto Posted at 8-31 09:26
Think Samsung is the problem, atleast with DJI Fly

i think it's a wide problem cuz huawei supports, some of xiaomi devices support, i really don't know what's going on..
2021-9-1
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
United Kingdom

Jbara07x Posted at 9-1 06:13
only s9,10 and note 9  with exynos got lucky, the rest does not support unfortunately  [view_image]

Bummer, dont you just wish everyone would work more closely together and stop making everything such a closed garden.
2021-9-1
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Jbara07x Posted at 9-1 06:18
i think it's a wide problem cuz huawei supports, some of xiaomi devices support, i really don't know what's going on..

That's why I bought Huawei when I bought my drone
2021-9-1
Use props
Atlantic Canadian Gamer
New

Canada

I've had enough of DJI and their lack of support for Android. Can anyone offer up any Gimble alternatives that have worked well for you? I'm just starting to do some research and would love some ideas. I just honestly cannot believe DJI's lack of response or support for Android its really discouraging to see.
2021-9-6
Use props
Jbara07x
lvl.2
Egypt

So, recently Filmic pro has added the 60fps option for my s21 ultra, why the heck can't dji make so??
2021-9-23
Use props
MiamiC70
lvl.3
United States

Jbara07x Posted at 9-23 04:54
So, recently Filmic pro has added the 60fps option for my s21 ultra, why the heck can't dji make so??

Guys, get an iPhone. Problem solved plus,  no one likes your getting your broke ass green bubble text anyway.
2021-9-25
Use props
Jbara07x
lvl.2
Egypt

MiamiC70 Posted at 9-25 18:27
Guys, get an iPhone. Problem solved plus,  no one likes your getting your broke ass green bubble text anyway.

Easy to say by someone living few years behind. I just heard about this "new feature" u got.. 120hz lol
2021-9-25
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
United Kingdom

Jbara07x Posted at 9-25 19:31
Easy to say by someone living few years behind. I just heard about this "new feature" u got.. 120hz lol

Someone was bragging on one of the photo groups i am on how iphone can now shoot raw as if apple had invented it. Welcome to 2014 when they introduced lolipop.
2021-9-26
Use props
MiamiC70
lvl.3
United States

Bruh, no one cares about broke ass Android users. iPhone or go home.
Also, NO ONE likes it when your text bubbles show up green in iMessage.  
2021-11-14
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

MiamiC70 Posted at 11-14 15:14
Bruh, no one cares about broke ass Android users. iPhone or go home.
Also, NO ONE likes it when your text bubbles show up green in iMessage.

2,5 billion Android users (source: [url]https://www.businessofapps.com/data/android-statistics/[/url]) versus 1 billion iPhone users (source: [url]https://backlinko.com/iphone-users[/url]).

That doesn't exactly sound like "nobody caring about Android".
2021-11-15
Use props
MiamiC70
lvl.3
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 11-15 14:21
2,5 billion Android users (source: https://www.businessofapps.com/data/android-statistics/[/url]) versus 1 billion iPhone users (source: https://backlinko.com/iphone-users[/url]).

That doesn't exactly sound like "nobody caring about Android".

2.5 Billion broke asses, per capita iPhone users have higher net worth and spend more money which is the metric that matters to companies.
2021-11-17
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

MiamiC70 Posted at 11-17 08:40
2.5 Billion broke asses, per capita iPhone users have higher net worth and spend more money which is the metric that matters to companies.

Not everybody measures people's value with money. Also, many companies make money by offering Android-based apps and products. It is so common it would be financially foolish for many companies not to take that segment into consideration. There is a reason why there are so many Android users - and not all of that is related to being "broke-ass".
2021-11-19
Use props
djiuser_sofaZ3hm9HBq
New

United Kingdom

Hi my Osmo 4 and Samsung S10+ worked fine together. I now have Samsung S21 Ultra and it keeps failing to connect to device... if I do manage then the mimo app soon loses connecting with the device.
2021-12-3
Use props
djiuser_TsebV0KBe8P8
New

Belgium

Je ne m'attendais pas à autant de problème pour utiliser un stabilisateur. J'ai un Samsung S7 avec une version androïde 8 et impossible d'installer l'application. Quand je lis vos messages sur le forum, je suis stupéfaite d'autant de problèmes
2021-12-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_TsebV0KBe8P8 Posted at 12-6 09:17
Je ne m'attendais pas à autant de problème pour utiliser un stabilisateur. J'ai un Samsung S7 avec une version androïde 8 et impossible d'installer l'application. Quand je lis vos messages sur le forum, je suis stupéfaite d'autant de problèmes

Hi, we are sorry for the issue you encountered. Samsung S7 is not included in the compatible device list, we may not be able to assure that DJI MIMO works on this device. However, we would suggest downloading the latest app from the official website to see if it can be installed, link: https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
Hope for your understanding.
2021-12-12
Use props
djcrazyphil
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 12-12 19:35
Hi, we are sorry for the issue you encountered. Samsung S7 is not included in the compatible device list, we may not be able to assure that DJI MIMO works on this device. However, we would suggest downloading the latest app from the official website to see if it can be installed, link: https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
Hope for your understanding.

That is ridiculous. The top drone company can't be bothered to fix their own software and resort to telling their customers "we don't care, go find an old outdated phone". Unbelievable... I'll never buy another DJI product again.
2021-12-19
Use props
fans785292ac
lvl.1

United States

Totally agree.  However, I did get my s21 Ultra Android 12 to work by sideloading the APK found in the support -> Download Center

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3
2021-12-19
Use props
DarkSinS
lvl.1

Belgium

MiamiC70 Posted at 2021-11-14 15:14
Bruh, no one cares about broke ass Android users. iPhone or go home.
Also, NO ONE likes it when your text bubbles show up green in iMessage.

I use a SMARTphone not an Iphone
2023-11-12
Use props
michaelleo
New

Pakistan

While DJI has established itself as a leader in drone technology, some users may have concerns or grievances against DJI app developers. These concerns could stem from issues such as app performance, usability, or lack of certain features. Additionally, users may express frustration with the pace of updates or the responsiveness of DJI's customer support regarding app-related issues. Despite these challenges, partnering with a reputable mobile app development company in Dubai can offer a solution. By collaborating with experienced developers, users can explore alternative options or even develop custom apps tailored to their specific needs and preferences. These custom
3-29 02:46
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

It’s because DJI and Apple have an agreement. If you want 60fps, get an Apple device.
4-4 01:47
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

Italy

DarkSinS Posted at 2023-11-12 07:01
I use a SMARTphone not an Iphone

Get iPhone.
4-4 10:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now