Is DJI support stealing parts?
996 5 2021-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans423e3697
lvl.1
Flight distance : 415226 ft
Italy

I have sent back to dji an fpv air unit complete with camera, video transmitter modules, antennas etc. for repair, as suddenly the video feed stopped working and also the led of the sdcard stopped working.Today I have received a notification that a replacement video transmitter module was shipped back to me, except the camera!
First of all I can't use the transmitter module without the camera so this really makes no sense.
Secondly, since I have sent back everything, I expect everything to be sent back to me as well, at least the original parts if working, or a replacement.
Did DJI steal my dji air unit camera? (Which is also not available anywhere in case I want to buy it again), or it was just a wrong description?

Case number is CAS-7051394-N8N1K6

Thanks

2021-8-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your case to our corresponding team for a check. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated soon.
2021-8-26
Use props
fans423e3697
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-26 04:52
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your case to our corresponding team for a check. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated soon.

Ok, thank you very much, looking forward for an update
2021-8-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans423e3697 Posted at 8-26 05:20
Ok, thank you very much, looking forward for an update

Sorry to have kept you waiting. I've confirmed with the team, the camera was included in the package, please don't worry. Hope you will receive the parcel soon.
2021-8-28
Use props
fans423e3697
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-28 19:04
Sorry to have kept you waiting. I've confirmed with the team, the camera was included in the package, please don't worry. Hope you will receive the parcel soon.

Thank you very much
2021-8-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I'm glad to be able to help you here. Hope everything goes smoothly.

Should there be any other concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2021-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules