o(^-^)o
ldhflyguy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 122618 ft
United States

Hi Everybody.
Just got my new DJI Mini 2.
I'm setting it up.  Everything is working fine, except:
When I start the IMU calibration it freezes at 95%.

How do I get past this?
Thank You in advance for helping you.
Larry
2021-8-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Larry. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to you DJI Mini 2? In addition, please try to re calibrate the IMU of the said DJI drone. When doing the calibration please remove keys, watch, metal frame glasses, coins, etc. Then move away from any metal objects like cars, and then do the calibration. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-8-30
Use props
ldhflyguy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 122618 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-30 19:16
Hello there Larry. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to you DJI Mini 2? In addition, please try to re calibrate the IMU of the said DJI drone. When doing the calibration please remove keys, watch, metal frame glasses, coins, etc. Then move away from any metal objects like cars, and then do the calibration. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

DJI Stephen,
Thank You for your response.  All is good now.  This morning I was out in an open field and tried the IMU calibration.  It worked fine.  Yesterday morning when the calibration locked up the mini 2  was at home on a small patio with the mini 2 in the middle of a glass top metal framed table.  This is all new to me, so I'm learning.  Thank you for helping me speed up my learning curve.

Sincerely,
Larry
2021-8-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ldhflyguy Posted at 8-31 11:17
DJI Stephen,
Thank You for your response.  All is good now.  This morning I was out in an open field and tried the IMU calibration.  It worked fine.  Yesterday morning when the calibration locked up the mini 2  was at home on a small patio with the mini 2 in the middle of a glass top metal framed table.  This is all new to me, so I'm learning.  Thank you for helping me speed up my learning curve.

Hi there Larry. You are very much welcome and it is great to know that everything is now working. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep flying. .
2021-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules