Weak Image Transmission - Mavic Pro Zoom
2779 8 2021-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2c3e4383
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132234 ft
United Kingdom

Surely now there must be a fix for this issue of ‘Weak Image Transmission’ ? Seriously it’s so frustrating! I’ve a mavic pro zoom (2.5 yr old) flown around 25 times, never an issue until I updated last year and then the dreaded messages came up after 30-40mtr of flight. Weak image, loss of imagine, disconnected etc - so like many of us we hit the forums to find the fix. Seems this has happened to many people after an update - kind of rules out the drone is damaged theories.
Ok, so a yr has gone past and I’ve decided to try all the fixes mentioned.
1st off there was a new update , why not maybe DJI have fixed the bug.
Cut story short - No it didn’t help or fix anything.
So here is what I’ve tried so far!
Removed and Changed SD card
Reinstalled DJI Go4 and Assist 2
Refreshed the latest updates on drone, batteries and controller.
Rolled right back to bottom update version 1.3
Used custom settings in transmission , changed values , reset to auto
Reset all controller settings
Changed cables, used iPhone 8 and iPad mini 4
Both with latest iOS 14.7.1
AND IT STILL HAS NOT FIXED THE ISSUES!!!!
There is only one option left to try - FACTORY RESET!
Oh hold on, sorry forgot, DJI Kindly took this option away from the Mavic Pro users on Assist 2 BOOOOOO! Why? It means we can’t even reset to sell on etc , this is a very bad move from DJI , We NEED this option back please!!
It could be the Only option that Could actually fix this issue many of us are having after your updates :/
Please look into fixing this issue , as it’s an expensive loss for us loyal customers
If anyone knows the fix please share as I’ve had enough of trying :/
2021-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI drone. Kindly please check whether the remote controller's antennas are placed properly, you may refer to the below tutorial video. In addition kindly please fly the said DJI drone to another open field without interference to check there will be changes. Thank you.

2021-9-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-9-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried another location?   Some locations can have bad interference.
2021-9-1
Use props
fans2c3e4383
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 9-1 23:11
Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.

Cheers just done
2021-9-1
Use props
fans2c3e4383
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-1 23:38
Have you tried another location?   Some locations can have bad interference.

Yes Arnold locations where I had no issues before and in fields in the middle of no where , over lakes , up mountains etc
No joy!
2021-9-1
Use props
fans2c3e4383
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-1 19:40
Hello there. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI drone. Kindly please check whether the remote controller's antennas are placed properly, you may refer to the below tutorial video. In addition kindly please fly the said DJI drone to another open field without interference to check there will be changes. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7M9JtfVwQE

Cheers have tried all of this to no avail
I’ve seen many posts with same issues and all happens after an update which makes it a DJI fault and not the drone - do DJI care? Nope :/
2021-9-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hope you get it sorted out!
2021-9-2
Use props
Felix Le Chat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1348 ft
United Kingdom

Late response, I know, but some of us are STILL having problems with the "weak signal - please adjust antennas" problem. My Mav 2 Zoom transmission signal was rock-solid for three years - regardless of environment. While I've never sent her out on long-range flights (I prefer to keep the drone in plain VLOS sight), after a firmware update: the normally bullet-proof video signal started dropping out. Then the control signal did the same. This happens when the drone is only a matter of 50 feet away. Like everyone else: I've tried all the usual suggestions about interference/bluetooth and I-devices/ wiggling the antennas etc and... absolutely nothing. The signal is still useless which means a £1200 drone is also useless. If you want to factory re-set a Mav 2: you need to use the older version of the DJI Assistant 2 software: Version number: 1.1.2.573. This still has the factory reset option on the firmware upgrade tab. I honestly think that this is just about the only option left to try as the "support network" will just run you round in circles. Best of luck to any and all DJI CUSTOMERS who are having this crippling problem.
2022-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules