Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
smart controller / Change language + install google play
4229 7 2021-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Farmer_mapo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 878373 ft
South Korea

smart controller / Changing the system language to the each country + install googleplay

smart controller = > SC

=================

A. install google play
1. SC-->wifi on ->internet browser->search "google installer 2.0" apk ->download->install->ok ->ok->ok.... ->done

if not install:  uninstall google installer and reinstall
if not install:  download google installer 3.0 apk

2. login to google play at your account

3. google play -> google keyboard  install -> set to default keyboard n select your language ( Various languages available )

4. if keyboard set failure
SC -> setting ->languages->virtual Keyboard ->select gboard N android keyboard
Screenshot_20210902-105436_resize.jpg

5. when your phone, Google security warning pops up with rm500,Don't worry
rm500 = SC

=================
B. Changing the system language to the each country

1. google play ->more locale2 ->install

2. more locale2->select your country language->when pop up permission ->
  (or sc->setting ->change language->when pop up permission ->)

3.  select [UseE 'PM' command ]

4. sc->setting->about remote controller->system version<-tab 4times rapidly->changing Devlelop options

5. Dev mode -> select  use dev options  ->select  usb debugging
6_resize.jpg

6. usb cable connect PC and SC

7. SC :  pop up -> asking Allow USB debugging->always allow select ->ok
(very very important,if this question is asked you'r Success ,  if not :failure )
7_resize.png

8. sc : pop up-> asking use USB to -> MTP (transfer files) select
화면 캡처 2021-08-22 120811.jpg

9. PC : Wait until the SC device is visible (smart controller or rm500)

10. PC : install adb fastboot
https://rootmydevice.com/download-minimal-adb-and-fastboot/ <-recommand 1.41 or 1.4.2 ver

11. PC : run adb_fastboot  and keep CMD
ScreenShot_20210819132745.jpg

12. PC: copy n paste below command  to CMD, n Enter
adb shell pm grant jp.co.c_lis.ccl.morelocale android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION

13. SC : go to more locale2 app ->select your language

14. PC CMD : if no devices error -> return 5, ->6.7.8.9... on and on
14-1. PC CMD : if no devices error ->reboot SC -> will be changed language

Finally : changed language ( korean)
2_resize.jpg

DJi FLY language changed ( korean)
Screenshot_20210830-001811_resize.jpg

If you have trouble in  setting,
Search the, Multilingual installation using more locale 2

** Android djigo4 may not support multi-language **(dji does not support multilingual only in Android version)

=================
SC reset  
If you want to return to the original state

SC->settiing->factory reset

=================
c. you can enjoy n training FPV, with SC stick
1. SC setting->dji lab->control sticks compatibility select
2. intall freerider n Quardcopter Fx ...
3. launch simul -> setting -> controller  or joystick select -> adjust the settings for you -> enjoy simul
Screenshot_20210903-211744_resize.jpg
4. If the 7-inch screen is uncomfortable, connect it to a large monitor with an HDMI cable.

I couldn't find a way to connect the liftoff game to SC. ( most famous FPV slmul in pc)
If you know how, please share

i want DJI  support drivers(firmware) that allow Windows to recognize the SC as a game controller
(Recognizes SC only as a media device)

2021-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Farmer_mapo. Good day and thank you for sharing these very detailed information that you have created for this matter. Nicely done and thank you for your support.
2021-9-2
Use props
Farmer_mapo
lvl.3
South Korea

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-2 21:17
Hello there Farmer_mapo. Good day and thank you for sharing these very detailed information that you have created for this matter. Nicely done and thank you for your support.

Thanks for the replies and comments.
One more, C item has been added.
please suggest C's opinion to the development team (recognizes SC as a game controller)
It will contribute to DJI FPV sales and SC sales.
2021-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Farmer_mapo Posted at 9-3 04:49
Thanks for the replies and comments.
One more, C item has been added.
please suggest C's opinion to the development team (recognizes SC as a game controller)

Hi there Farmer_mapo. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for further evaluation. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Air 2S and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2021-9-5
Use props
Marco_Roma
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3825 ft

Italy

Hi Farmer_mapo, nice guide is well done, I followed it step by step to see if I could set the language in Italian, at least to be able to have DJI Fly in Italian, but I failed when I launched the adb fastboot program and entered the string in the command line in CMD it always gave me error: no devices / emulators found, I tried several times and I also reset the SC but nothing, do you have any advice?
2021-9-11
Use props
Farmer_mapo
lvl.3
South Korea

Marco_Roma Posted at 9-11 12:42
Hi Farmer_mapo, nice guide is well done, I followed it step by step to see if I could set the language in Italian, at least to be able to have DJI Fly in Italian, but I failed when I launched the adb fastboot program and entered the string in the command line in CMD it always gave me error: no devices / emulators found, I tried several times and I also reset the SC but nothing, do you have any advice?

Although the step-by-step sequence is slightly different, the method of installing and using moreloale2 is the same on Android devices.
Some succeed and some fail, but I don't know why.
Find it on the internet and try again: Install more locales 2 on Android to use multiple languages.
* Keywords: Change Android language, morelocale2 add language ....

ex:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1NhFCE6dzc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2k-bbyclOE

When the device is not recognized, do revok usb and see how to give the command of add devices to CMD

https://c.mi.com/thread-2098669-1-0.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFzNje6AiB4

2021-9-11
Use props
Marco_Roma
lvl.1

Italy

Farmer_mapo Posted at 9-11 18:03
Although the step-by-step sequence is slightly different, the method of installing and using moreloale2 is the same on Android devices.
Find it on the internet and try again: Install more locales 2 on Android to use multiple languages.

ok thank you for your advice, I'll try
2021-9-11
Use props
Marco_Roma
lvl.1

Italy

Farmer_mapo Posted at 9-11 18:03
Although the step-by-step sequence is slightly different, the method of installing and using moreloale2 is the same on Android devices.
Find it on the internet and try again: Install more locales 2 on Android to use multiple languages.

Thanks to your guide and your advice I was able to set the language in Italian, now I finally have my Smart Contropller and DJI Fly in Italian, thank you very much
2021-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules