Altitude & NFZ hack
8399 9 2021-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Whoreable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1775299 ft
United States

Drone Hacks has a working NFZ and altitude hack for $47.00 usd, pay online, download an app and spend 5 minutes while it reboots 15 times.

Confirm it works, live in 197ft lock, after the hack I went to 205 easily.

in before the ban

Free men dont ask
2021-9-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you do that on a Mac,   doesn't seem to work for me on Mac.
2021-9-2
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
United States

Windows 10
2021-9-3
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

It's not worth it, is it ...?
2021-9-8
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
United States

frankymusik Posted at 9-8 23:55
It's not worth it, is it ...?

lol Hmmm... ask yourself this, do you ever intend to mountain or cloud surf? Or follow your vehicle or someone else up or down a hill for extreme sports?

You would be surprised how fast 1500ft comes when your doing any of these. Sadly youll be locked at this altitude if you dont use this hack.

I almost crashed once because the altitude limit came on when I was flying up a mountain face, it snapped the drone into a quick hover which almost left me hitting a rock formation as I was ascending. Now with this hack I can conquer any mountain and almost any cloud I feel safe enough.

You can also deal with those pesky NFZ zones that expire and need constant refreshment every 3 days, or heaven forbid you dont have internet available. All you need is 50$ and you choose your level of safety and responsibility not DJI and not the faa
2021-9-9
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Whoreable Posted at 9-9 22:37
lol Hmmm... ask yourself this, do you ever intend to mountain or cloud surf? Or follow your vehicle or someone else up or down a hill for extreme sports?

You would be surprised how fast 1500ft comes when your doing any of these. Sadly youll be locked at this altitude if you dont use this hack.

... you choose your level of safety and responsibility...

Yes indeed, good arguments if you intend to use it!
Especially since it is not "forbidden" to fly higher on a mountain ...
2021-9-9
Use props
Max90payneFPV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2832844 ft
Italy

Hello !!!

I live in the Italian Dolomites and this hack has practically given me finally to be able to fly with my DJI FPV !!

If you live in the mountains like me, otherwise it is practically impossible to use the drone at its best
2021-9-10
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
United States

Max90payneFPV Posted at 9-10 09:42
Hello !!!

I live in the Italian Dolomites and this hack has practically given me finally to be able to fly with my DJI FPV !!

Exactly, 400 AGL does apply to mountains I believe. Get your credit cards ready because this hack will unlock a whole new world for you to capture.

2021-9-11
Use props
Vertigocal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 554928 ft
Germany

What‘s the downsides of this hack? Does it void the warrenty? And what does it mean „it will remove all certs“.
Is it possible to rollback to the stock settings?
2021-9-13
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
United States

Vertigocal Posted at 9-13 04:21
What‘s the downsides of this hack? Does it void the warrenty? And what does it mean „it will remove all certs“.
Is it possible to rollback to the stock settings?

You can remove it via the app or by pc. You can fly almost anywhere, i think airports might still be hard locked.

no limit to how high, and you can turn it off or just fly without a phone and it wont work, if you plug in phone and take off you can remove usb cable and it will work until next flight
2021-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules