DHI goggles v2 screen isssue
819 5 2021-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shantanu16
lvl.1

India

I have bought Dji v2 goggles on 15 jun from NewBee drone .
On 5th  september , when i was flying i faced some weard problem .
Firt my right screen turned black ,  just a movement later my left screen begin to flicker .
i thought this might be happining due to low power so i changed battery ,
however it didnt worked .
I tried everything possible but screen seems to have some issue .
My goggles are just couple of months old and still having such problem .
Quality seems to be compromised
Im also attaching a video related to my problem .

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lq6PzBo80toXJl1SDr2bjazXwKxONwIB/view?usp=sharing
WhatsApp Image 2021-09-06 at 6.14.05 AM.jpeg

photo of screen

photo of screen
2021-9-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there shantanu16. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are experiencing this issue with your DJI V2 Goggles. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.
2021-9-5
Use props
shantanu16
lvl.1

India

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-5 19:14
Hello there shantanu16. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are experiencing this issue with your DJI V2 Goggles. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.

Even after buying such an expensive goggles quality is not up to the mark .
For me sending back goggles to any location is not possible .

I regret of buying DJI goggles
2021-9-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

shantanu16 Posted at 9-6 08:41
Even after buying such an expensive goggles quality is not up to the mark .
For me sending back goggles to any location is not possible .

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your case has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up. We'll have someone contact you within working hours. Thanks for your patience.
2021-9-6
Use props
shantanu16
lvl.1

India

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-6 20:30
We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your case has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up. We'll have someone contact you within working hours. Thanks for your patience.

i have contacted VIA online portal twice within last 48 hours . still no response .
2021-9-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

shantanu16 Posted at 9-7 02:07
i have contacted VIA online portal twice within last 48 hours . still no response .

Sorry to have kept you waiting, I'll help to forward the situation again.
2021-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules