Fly individual points via GPS pre-programming with the DJI Mini 2?
3461 8 2021-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pinarek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41191 ft

Germany

Which app for iOS on an iPad 5 mini can I use GPS to plan different points in advance and then fly off.

For example, I'm outside on a Area, which is free (i.e. without mountains and water) and I want the Mini2 to
fly from point 1 to point 2 about 1 km away, then turn left to point 2, also about 1 km away and then back to point 3,
also 1 km away and then back to starting point 4 (same as point 1).

So the Mini2 should fly a square, first to practice.

How can I program this on the iPad 5 mini and with which iOS app? Thanks for tips from you experienced pilots.

2021-9-6
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

Which app for iOS on an iPad 5 mini can I use GPS to plan different points in advance and then fly off.

For example, I'm outside on a Area, which is free (i.e. without mountains and water) and I want the Mini2 to
fly from point 1 to point 2 about 1 km away, then turn left to point 2, also about 1 km away and then back to point 3,
also 1 km away and then back to starting point 4 (same as point 1).

How can I program this on the iPad 5 mini and with which iOS app? Thanks for tips from you experienced pilots.

IMG_1947.JPG
IMG_1949.PNG
IMG_1950.PNG
IMG_1951.PNG
IMG_1952.PNG
2021-9-6
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

For example, I'm outside on a site. which is pretty free (i.e. without mountains and water) and I want the Mini2 to fly from point 1 to point 2 about 1 km away, then turn left to point 2, also about 1 km away and then back to point 3, also 1 km away and then back to starting point 4 (same as point 1).

2021-9-6
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

You don't - at least not with the DJI software.
There are some 3rd party applications that simulate that function.  I don't use any of the other software, so I can't give any details.
2021-9-6
Use props
ralley
lvl.3
Flight distance : 444094 ft
New Zealand

Currently this is unsupported.  If as rumoured new version of the SDK is released that supports the Mini 2 then third party apps that support waypoint flights (Litchi, Dronelink etc) may add Mini 2 support.
2021-9-6
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

ralley Posted at 9-6 16:05
Currently this is unsupported.  If as rumoured new version of the SDK is released that supports the Mini 2 then third party apps that support waypoint flights (Litchi, Dronelink etc) may add Mini 2 support.

I just found that and looks interesting, maybe you can do what I wrote with it, right?

2021-9-6
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Pinarek Posted at 9-6 16:09
Waypoint Hack (Trick) for Mini2

I just found that and looks interesting, maybe you can do what I wrote with it, right?

... found something interesting!

But please post in the DJI Mini 2 forum ...
... here is the DJI FPV drone forum ...
2021-9-9
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

We apologize for the wrong rubric.
Can you put that in the Mini2 forum, please? Thanks.
2021-9-9
Use props
djiuser_SF9XJ6McSfjK
lvl.1

Timor-Leste

Pinarek Posted at 9-6 16:09
Waypoint Hack (Trick) for Mini2

This is a hoax.
2021-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules