2503 2 2021-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikes1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1740699 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm flying the M300 with the P1. Been researching trying to use the DRTK2 to sample GCP's but everywhere I turn for advice gets me the same answer, the DRTK2 is not accurate enough to do that. SO after researching it looks like the Emlid RS2 can be connected to the M300 but I was wondering if it had the same stabilizing effect that the DRTK2 has. Does it collect data and copy that info directly on each picture. Does it essentially act like the DRTK2? Has anyone used the Emlid with the M300 and if so what has been your overall experience.
2021-9-7
Use props
Thru The Lens
lvl.2
United States

we use the Emlid RS2 every day w/our M300 fleet...but for PPK processing w/our LiDAR payload.  We have not tried to use it in replacement of the DJI RTK unit, so we can't offer any insight on the swap.  Sure like to hear how it goes for you.
2021-9-13
Use props
mikes1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1740699 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thru The Lens Posted at 9-13 15:21
we use the Emlid RS2 every day w/our M300 fleet...but for PPK processing w/our LiDAR payload.  We have not tried to use it in replacement of the DJI RTK unit, so we can't offer any insight on the swap.  Sure like to hear how it goes for you.

Just wondering about your workflow. SO are you using the RTK2 base? Are you connecting RTK2 to NTRIP or connecting the RTK2 directly to the RS2 in any way? I would guess the RS2 is connected to NTRIP and you are using it to log GCPs? If the RTK2 is 3-5cm accuracy then I should only need 1 RS2 connected to NTRIP to log solid GCPs. Just trying to figure out what I need to get next without wasting any money. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
2021-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules