Warranty Repair Status
1003 2 2015-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
innovativethink
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Seems to have disappeared from the website?

2015-7-28
Use props
innovativethink
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Support emails not returned, support line is busy, online support chat says "we are Chinese" and then disconnect - anyone else having a problem contacting support?
2015-7-28
Use props
jpmartian
New

United States

innovativethink Posted at 2015-7-29 00:34
Support emails not returned, support line is busy, online support chat says "we are Chinese" and the ...

I've had an issue where I've crashed mine, filled out all the paperwork and even sent them my transmitter.  Their support email stated that they would get back to me with an invoice for a reduced rate to purchase a new phantom 3 pro at a reduced price.  Nada after over two weeks.  I'm afraid their support is EXTREMELY lacking, and I"m going to start getting the word out.  I had wanted to, previous to this experience, continue on with an Inspire I and eventually an S1000, but this lack of support is a problem.  Doubt I will continue to do business with DJI.  I did get a hold of someone in support and the emails I was waiting for may have gone to my spam folder for my email, however, all previous DJI support emails did NOT go to my spam.  Strange.  I will continue to try, and let this forum know, as I would like to be fair with DJI.
2015-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules