Need Advice Re-Seating Gimbal
659 1 2021-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZachD
New

United States

Hello, any help or advice would be much appreciated.

IMG_3433.jpg

Please see the image above. My Mavic Pro 2 experienced a crash from approximately 7ft off the ground. Everything is in working order except for the drone's ability to pan vertically and horizontally using the controller. During startup, the gimbal arm rotates all around as normal (does not seem to be broken) and then the UI states to remove the gimbal clip because the gimbal motor load is too high (it can't move in all ways as it wants to). I believe the problem has to be due to the circled portion in the above picture. It seems like if I could seat that joint correctly and pop it back in to place I would have no problems.

I have not tried to force it too hard for fear of worsening the damage. Does anyone have any experience or advice on how to fix this?

Thank you again for any help or advice.
2021-9-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the accident with your drone. For fly safety considerations, it is recommended to be sent in for a thorough diagnosis. Please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and then send it in. We'll do our best to help this out.
2021-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules