Where has my "Intelligent Flight Mode" icon gone?
1274 5 2021-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DCN97
lvl.1

Australia

I am a newbie to the world of drones.  I have got the basics of my Marvic 2 pro operating but when I switched out of "Beginners Mode", the "Intelligent Flight Mode" icon vanished from the RHS of my iphone. Only the landing and RTH icons are visible. (Interestingly, it was there in the beginners mode, but can't be activated in the mode.)  Help?
2021-9-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please try to go outside your house to have some GPS signal and check if you will now have the said option. In addition, please make sure that you are in "P" mode and the remote controller and well connected to the aircraft. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-9-10
Use props
DCN97
lvl.1

Australia

Hi DJI Paladin,  thanks for your prompt reply and your advice which solved the problem.  I knew it had to be something easy but not having the GO 4 manual it was difficult to work out.  It appears that the only way to get the DJI app manual is to pay for it or have I missed something?
Thanks again.
2021-9-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DCN97 Posted at 9-10 23:45
Hi DJI Paladin,  thanks for your prompt reply and your advice which solved the problem.  I knew it had to be something easy but not having the GO 4 manual it was difficult to work out.  It appears that the only way to get the DJI app manual is to pay for it or have I missed something?
Thanks again.

Hello there. We don't have an available DJI application manual however, we have a downloadable manual for the unit itself. It is for free and you may download it straight to our website. Please refer to the link below. For further questions about the app function, please don't hesitate to send me a message or you may watch some tutorial videos on youtube. Thank you for your support!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-2
2021-9-10
Use props
DCN97
lvl.1

Australia

Thanks again for your reply, I do have the manual for the drone which I down loaded.
2021-9-11
Use props
DCN97
lvl.1

Australia

Can you tell me how I can download and store my pics and video to my iPhone while in flight?  I know these files are stored in the micro SD card on the drone and I have recovered those files, but it appears you should also be able to capture them on the iPhone via the GO 4 app or am I misinformed?
2021-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules