10229 10 2021-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cachi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 161165 ft
Spain

Hello all!!!

I've bought a Mavic 2 Pro after having a Mavic Pro for three years and a DJI Osmo Pocket. After buying the M2P I've noticed that I can only see in my profile the first two products and I'm not able to see the M2P.

I've registered the DJI Care Refresh without problems for this new one as I did with the MP but I cannot understand why isn't in my profile...

Anyone can help me?

Thanks! Regards!!
2021-9-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Cachi. Thank you for reaching out. The Mavic 2 Pro needs to meet several conditions to appear in your profile.
1. The account used to activate the drone is the same as your forum account.
2. The drone needs to fly at least 1 time.
3. The drone needs to synchronize at least one flying record.
After meeting these conditions, please be patient for two days, if it still does not appear, please contact us in time.
2021-9-12
Use props
cachi1915
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-12 02:30
Hi, Cachi. Thank you for reaching out. The Mavic 2 Pro needs to meet several conditions to appear in your profile.
1. The account used to activate the drone is the same as your forum account.
2. The drone needs to fly at least 1 time.

Hi, DJI Gamora,

Thank you for your quick reply!!! I've bought the Mavic 2 Pro to a friend who was who activated it for the first time, he didn't like it so it sold it to me. I've flight the drone twice in the past two weeks, so I think it's not a time sync problem.
I supppose that it should be linked to his account... is there any way to delete it from there and linked to mine? I would like to have all my products in my profile.

Thanks!! Regards

Cachi
2021-9-12
Use props
XD_VENUM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 102283 ft

India

cachi1915 Posted at 9-12 03:00
Hi, DJI Gamora,

Thank you for your quick reply!!! I've bought the Mavic 2 Pro to a friend who was who activated it for the first time, he didn't like it so it sold it to me. I've flight the drone twice in the past two weeks, so I think it's not a time sync problem.

You can try factory resetting it and then activating it from your account.
2021-9-12
Use props
cachi1915
lvl.2
Spain

XD_VENUM Posted at 9-12 10:19
You can try factory resetting it and then activating it from your account.
I will try tonight and I will come back with the result. Hope it will work!!
2021-9-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

cachi1915 Posted at 9-12 03:00
Hi, DJI Gamora,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, we cannot re-activate the said drone or transfer the drone icon from his profile to your profile. Once we purchase a 2nd hand drone that was already activated using a different email, we can no longer add this to our forum account. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-9-12
Use props
cachi1915
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-12 18:59
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, we cannot re-activate the said drone or transfer the drone icon from his profile to your profile. Once we purchase a 2nd hand drone that was already activated using a different email, we can no longer add this to our forum account. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you DJI Paladin. And the original owner can do anything?? He's my friend and he would do anything if it helps... only asking
2021-9-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

cachi1915 Posted at 9-13 02:00
Thank you DJI Paladin. And the original owner can do anything?? He's my friend and he would do anything if it helps... only asking

You are most welcome and we appreciate your understanding. We cannot transfer the drone icon therefore, the said icon unit will remain on your friend's Forum account. Thank you.  
2021-9-14
Use props
djiuser_8PcrkkZVkJLF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13018 ft
Spain

hey man, you should try to fly the drone and then refresh the account
2021-9-18
Use props
cachi1915
lvl.2
Spain

djiuser_8PcrkkZVkJLF Posted at 9-18 01:36
hey man, you should try to fly the drone and then refresh the account

I've done it but it doesn't work. It doesn't update you profile. It's a shame, I've called support and they said that is not possible to update de aircraft first activation email. That's horrible from the customer side!!
  • when I log in in the store I don't see all my products, so the suggestion are not really personalized
  • when I enter the forums people also can't see my products
  • when I call support I need to know and tell them the aircraft s/n when I can do it only with my email if the aircraft had been registered with the right email (DJI account).
That's why I'm trying to change the account throught support.

Thanks. Regards
2021-9-20
Use props
davehappen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94206 ft
Thailand

Get your friend to delete his account and unbind the drone then try again ti out it on your account
2023-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules