Change Bound to information
1581 12 2021-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
carstenajakobsen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9085 ft

Sweden

I just bought a second hand Mini 2. In the "Account and Device" tab I still have the previous owners "Bound To" information. It shows my own account in Profile. How do I change this information? It just saying "Already bound to another account" and no option to change this.
2021-9-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, carstenajakobsen. For better understanding your questions, could you please tell us your SN and screenshot the interference? You can send me through PM. Thanks in advance.
2021-9-15
Use props
Jawer-DK
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-15 05:06
Hello, carstenajakobsen. For better understanding your questions, could you please tell us your SN and screenshot the interference? You can send me through PM. Thanks in advance.
In the DJI Fly app, in the Account and Device menu, the “Bound To” field has the previous owners information. I believe this should be bound to my account as I am the new owner. How do I do that?
I have send you a friend request so I can send you the screenshot with sn…I dont find a way to attach it in a PM.
2021-9-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jawer-DK Posted at 9-15 08:14
In the DJI Fly app, in the Account and Device menu, the “Bound To” field has the previous owners information. I believe this should be bound to my account as I am the new owner. How do I do that?
I have send you a friend request so I can send you the screenshot with sn…I dont find a way to attach it in a PM.

Hi, there. I have sent some info via Pm, please check it.
2021-9-16
Use props
Jawer-DK
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-16 01:51
Hi, there. I have sent some info via Pm, please check it.

Hey, 2 screenshots are uploaded to the link you provided... also containing the SN
2021-9-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jawer-DK Posted at 9-16 01:54
Hey, 2 screenshots are uploaded to the link you provided... also containing the SN

Thank you very much for the information. We have received them. We have also sent you new messages. Please check it. Thank you~
2021-9-16
Use props
Jawer-DK
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-16 01:57
Thank you very much for the information. We have received them. We have also sent you new messages. Please check it. Thank you~

Thank you - solved!
2021-9-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jawer-DK Posted at 9-16 02:39
Thank you - solved!

Appreciate your update and positive feedback, we are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great, enjoy it and hope you have a good time on flying.
2021-9-16
Use props
JLW654
lvl.1
Flight distance : 252979 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same problem..purchased off Amazon as a wharehouse deal..ie not new and it is bound to a previous owner.  Cannot contact them so now what do I do to solve this?? thanks.
2021-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JLW654 Posted at 10-30 09:15
I have the same problem..purchased off Amazon as a wharehouse deal..ie not new and it is bound to a previous owner.  Cannot contact them so now what do I do to solve this?? thanks.

Hi there, sorry for this situation, we will try to help. Please provide valid proof of purchase, the serial number of the drone, the screenshot of the "Account and Device" page of the DJI Fly app to us via email to djicare@dji.com. We will try to see if we can help you further with this case.
2021-10-31
Use props
JLW654
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have responded with requirements via email.. thanks for the help..much appreciated.
2021-11-1
Use props
JLW654
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Support emailed me back..thanks..BUT I did say tht I had no way to contact the previous owner….so guess what they suggested..!! Yes, they asked me to contact the previous owner…!!!!
2021-11-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

JLW654 Posted at 11-1 08:08
Support emailed me back..thanks..BUT I did say tht I had no way to contact the previous owner….so guess what they suggested..!! Yes, they asked me to contact the previous owner…!!!!

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. For the sake of personal information security and privacy protection, we can not untie the binding other than the owner. Please kindly know that.
2021-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules