DJI Mavic 2 pro - all batteries were swollen
612 7 2021-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chubic
lvl.1

United States

I've been using my DJI Mavic 2 pro for 2 years now and noticed today that all of my batteries were swollen. Why did this happen and is there a guarantee on them?
2021-9-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sadly the warranty is only 6 months and 200 charges.
2021-9-20
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you do a search you will find many posts about this issue. Highly recommend you contact customer support. They will ask you to make a short video to document the batteries are swollen. They then give a quick replacement. They replaced my two batteries in this matter as well as many other people's.
2021-9-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Mavic 2 pro batteries. Please contact our support team via support@dji.com, provide us with some pictures and the serial numbers of the batteries, our team will help to check it. Thanks.
2021-9-20
Use props
chubic
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-20 17:16
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Mavic 2 pro batteries. Please contact our support team via , provide us with some pictures and the serial numbers of the batteries, our team will help to check it. Thanks.

Thank you!
2021-9-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're most welcome. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-9-21
Use props
chubic
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-21 19:19
You're most welcome. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

Natalia, how quickly does the support respond? I sent it a few days ago, but I haven't received a response yet.
2021-9-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

chubic Posted at 9-23 11:46
Natalia, how quickly does the support respond? I sent it a few days ago, but I haven't received a response yet.

I've tried but was unable to get your ticket number via your forum account. If you had sent an email to support@dji.com successfully, you should have received a ticket number automatically. Could you let me know the ticket number or the email address that you used to send the email? You may let me know the information via PM, thanks.
2021-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules