Unable to see 4K vedio through SD card
268 4 2021-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mazee
lvl.1

Pakistan

HI Guyz ,

I am new to drones so your help will be really appriciated .I have purchased Marvic Air 2.and the problem is I am unable to see 4k vedios form my SD card , I runs fine on my phone but those are of lower quality , I can downlaod  files form SD card but then it just shows a still picture and doesnt play or change to another pic afther a min or so....so it just stops  , i am trying to play from VLC player. I have tried to download directly form phone throuh cloud storage but same problem .

Lower quality vedios does runs fine  including quick shots .

Can any one please hel i am really worried .

Regards,
Mazher

2021-9-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mazher. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different suggested microSD card to see if the issue will persist? For reference I will post the list of suggested microSD card for the DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you.

2021-9-20
Use props
TomBee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 913891 ft
United Kingdom

I had a similer problem, VCL was playing the video but it was in super slow motion. I discovered that the PC I was using was to slow and old to handle the 4K files. you can try and use another program like windows media to pla it or another PC with more RAM.
2021-9-20
Use props
Mazee
lvl.1

Pakistan

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-20 00:36
Hello there Mazher. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different suggested microSD card to see if the issue will persist? For reference I will post the list of suggested microSD card for the DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks . I am using following SD card.
Lexar 128GB High Performance MicroSDHC - 633x V30 A1 / U3 Memory Card.

Do you think I ll need one from the list .

I have checked mine Sd card speed and it is around 35 writing
2021-9-20
Use props
Mazee
lvl.1

Pakistan

TomBee Posted at 9-20 03:00
I had a similer problem, VCL was playing the video but it was in super slow motion. I discovered that the PC I was using was to slow and old to handle the 4K files. you can try and use another program like windows media to pla it or another PC with more RAM.

Thanks..... I have tried running other 4K fils and it runs fine ... also tried on another PC which is core I9and same problem there ............
2021-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules